“We are hungry”
Review of Rice and Spice - CLOSED

Rice and Spice
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Called in order to go said it would take 40 min, was here in less than 30. Nice delivery guy, food is really good had veg dish chicken fried rice and the shrimp fried rice poo
Poo platter steamed dumpling was really good

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We got our food delivered and I thought it was great. We purchased the dinner for 4 and there were three of us. We had leftover and everything was yummy! I would get dinner delivered again

Reviewed 15 April 2014

They have many selections. But watch out for food not being very hot. Get's extremely crowded. So go early or at an off time. We prefer the chinese place in the bowling alley.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I unfortunately use to live in Williston for a couple years. This was pretty much the only Chinese buffet aside from a couple tiny ones. I don't know why it even gets a good rating. Well probably because most of the people here have never experienced anything else. I came from a big city now back in a big city and the buffets here in okc are 100 times better and way more options. Not just 2 little stands with food that has been sitting on them for hours. The food there is not fresh at all and they do not stock it up regularly. It's dirty and the food is really greasy. Would never eat there again. Well would never go to that dumpy little town again either. I suppose for the people that were bread and raised there no no different but if you come from a good sized city and have experienced GOOD CHINESE BUFFET than this place is a joke.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

loved it.guys from oil field love it!! grill activitey FUN and freindlly to cook for me/us! I had qweight lose stomach surgery and they honored my request and said to get what i could eat and they would weight food tHEN i pay that amount instead of 10.00 it came to 3.75 and i ate certain foods and the little amount i could eat. PERFECT ALL TOGETHER!!

1  Thank Dawn C