“Great place to eat!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere, food and service are great!! We stop in on a regular basis and enjoy ourselves!! Check it out!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The good was good but not excellent as I would expect for the prices. I was surprised that a $34+ dinner did not include a dinner salad and that the price of that was $12. It'd have to be a very special occasion to go there again especially since Williston had a large variety of places to eat.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The Eleven restaurant at The Williston gives no indication from the outside that it's as fine a restaurant as it is.

As with most fine restaurants I'm sure most of the credit goes to the executive chef for the quality of the food. We enjoyed some of the finest ribeye steaks we've had anywhere. The other food items were equally excellent. Our waitress was very attentive and answered all of our menu questions. All in all an excellent dinner.

One detraction for me was the adjoining sports bar. The tv was loud enough to be heard in the restaurant, and the constant in-and-out of the ball cap and beer brigade did nothing for the restaurant ambiance.

We found the prices very reasonable given the quality of the food. We were not inclined to try this restaurant based on the Trip Advisor reviews but were otherwise persuaded by one of our Williston clients.

We made our reservations using the Open Table smart phone app. We'll be dining here again on our next visit to Williston.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful place. Nice bar area. They did a great job decorating. But the menu needs help. Steaks are high priced. I had to complain about my filet because they over cooked, but they made me another one and it was good. The menu options are basic. The cheese stuffed ravioli with mushroom sauce is good, but again the price for what you get is ridiculous. Wait staff is kind of slow also.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have never had a bad meal or bad service. This is one restaurant that exceeds expectations. The menus are creative and the specials are wonderful. I h ighly recommend this restaurant.

Been to The Williston? Share your experiences!