“Great hotel experience in Williston”

Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Williston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Friendly and efficient staff from the start. Checking in was fast, and the breakfast was very good. Everything in the hotel is new. The rooms were nice, and very quiet. No complaints, everyone was very helpful. I will definitely choose to stay here again when I'm in Williston.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank michael p
Chrissy E, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Michael,

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! On behalf of the entire staff here, I would like to thank you for choosing us to accomodate you! We are constantly doing what we can to create the best experience for our guests by providing a clean room, all of the amenities as promised, and a warm welcome every day and night from our entire staff!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 10 January 2013

The rooms are nice. Everything is new. The two things that I really appreciated the most was the shower head placement higher on the wall and the second sink outside the bathroom. My only complaint and it is a minor one, the curtains do not close and the lights from the SuperWalmart across the street shine into the room. We were on the second floor and the first guests to stay in this room. Price was $175. Fortunately it was a business trip and the company paid.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PennyB4
Chrissy E, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Hi Penny!

Thank you so much for your review. Our black out curtains that are in each of the guest rooms should function in a way that they black out 100% of light from the outside, so I will look into this. Especially with a new building, we are working hard to make sure that each and every room is above and beyond the standards that you, our guest, are expecting. I appreciate this comment!

I hope that everything else involving your stay with us was comfortable and to your satisfaction! I hope you know how much we appreciate your business!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This was my second stay at the Best Western Williston. The rooms are very nice, comfortable beds, modern but comfortable decor. My only complaint is a minor one... To use the stopper in the bathroom sink you have to squeeze two fingers between the wall and faucet. Even then it is difficult. Obviously a choice of design over function.

I will stay here often... good sleep & good value.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank ROBERT Y
Chrissy E, Manager at Best Western Plus Williston Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

Robert,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. As a new property, we are very open to any and all feedback that the guests are willing to give us. There are certain things that we rely on our guests to tell us about, and I appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know.

Thanks again for your time and your helpful review! We appreciate your business and hope that you consider us to accomodate you on future trips into the Williston area!