“Good consistent service and meals”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Williston
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wow what a difference a couple of years make. After I visited here a couple of years ago I was not keen on coming back due to the long waits, slow service and mediocre meal. This time seating was prompt, service was great and the meals were consistently impressive for a chain restaurant. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I'll preface this by saying that I wasn't impressed with Williston in general. Oil boom has hit here, and everywhere you go will be crowded with lots of shady, transient individuals.

When we walked in the door, I should have turned around. The hostesses barely spoke any English, and were completely incompetent. They were also extremely hostile, but eventually seated our group of four.

Our server was mediocre at best, and again, barely spoke any English. Everything took a while to come out, but when it did come out, it was cold. We ordered the 2 for 20 meal. My husband didn't have any complaints about this meal. My chicken pasta was cold (the chicken was cold, not the pasta) and flavorless. Bread was stale. There were several waitresses training around us, and now I understand why the wait staff is so unprofessional. They were more concerned with flirting with other tables (those tables were in town with us, but we were not seated together) and complaining about working there than taking orders and delivering hot food.

I will not return next time I'm in the area. In fact, this has turned me off from Applebees completely. Back in the day they used to whip up a decent meal, but this was terrible, terrible, terrible. Save your money, eat cheaply somewhere else and MOVE ON AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We eat here often, great place, always terrific food. The staff is always professional and make you feel welcome. We love their green bean crisp for a snack, boneless wings, chicken penne, sampler platter, have never had a bad meal here. Brownie bites are just enough to settle your stomach after a wonderful meal no matter what time it is.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

The hosts and waitress were all friendly and attentive however the food was just average. My burger had the most processed cheese on it which ruined it for me. My son had ribs which had a lot of fat on them and my husband had a steak that was just so so. For the money we should have went to the new BBQ place ****** Dave's.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I would just like to take a second to brag on the server that we get just about every time we visit, Colton. He's so friendly and upbeat and makes your meal very enjoyable. His service is just absolutely exceptional, he goes above and beyond to make sure your dining experience is a great one. Thanks!!