“Beautiful hotel amazing staff”
Review of Landmark Suites

Landmark Suites
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Williston
Harrison
“Beautiful hotel amazing staff”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I Had a wonderful stay Lane was a great help to me the hotel is beautiful. They have Friendly people and the hotel is very clean. I would recommend this hotel to any one I know. Thank you for making my stay so great.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Williston, North Dakota
Reviewed 31 July 2014

During my stay at the Landmark Suites I had a great experience. The staff was always polite and had a smile on their face. The rooms were a good size you didn't feel trapped in a box. They give complimentary breakfast every morning which is always great when your on your way to work! The room service staff always did a great job on the rooms as well. Fresh towels every day and bed made to perfection! Again I thank you Landmark Suites for the great stay and making my trip to Williston a good one, I would recommend this hotel out of all the other ones any day!

AND I'VE STAYED AT JUST ABOUT ALL OF THEM :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The rooms at the Landmark are nice. If everything had gone right, it'd pry be a 5 star review. My room had an oversight during construction. The bathroom faucet didn't get connected to the counter. When I went to turn the water on, the faucet and plumbing all lifted up together. I told the front desk. They told me they'd have it fixed the next day but it didn't get fixed during my entire stay. The room also didn't get serviced each day. Plus it has what sounded like plumbing above the room, so I had the sound of running water all the time. Pry would have been a better experience had I not stayed on the top floor.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin S
Lane L, Manager at Landmark Suites, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for taking time out to write a review, I have also sent you an email asking that we visit on your next trip back in. I have taken the time to look at the issue in the room. I completely understand why you are upset and I have addressed the Issue. I hope you can give us another chance on your next visit to Williston.
Williston Park, New York
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stevie at the front desk saw that I was struggling with laundry offered to do mine. Dana Livings the general manager, runs a superb shop and her people are universally helpful. I have stayed at this extended stay hotel for months and found unflagging courtesy and a nice place to call home while stationed in Williston. They know my name and call me Mr. Hoffman.

This is a new extended stay hotel with double bay rooms, a small kitchen and great coffee.

Ask for Ashley, Lane, Stevie or Dana - you will be greeted warmly.

Room Tip: Get the Double Queen. Lots a space.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Billings, Missouri
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The Landmark was great! The staff was gret and the rooms were nice. The rooms had a full kitchen, a nice bathroom, and a door a living room that was separated from the bedroom. It was a great price for a great hotel which is hard to come by in Williston.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Oakland, California
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Plain and simple, i have stayed at most of the hotels in Williston and this is the best one! Even though it is on the edge of town, it is worth the extra few minutes to get there. The addition of "Club Louie" to the hotel has made my stay worth every penny.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Fred W
Beaver Bay, Minnesota
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed in multiple hotels throughout Williston, the rooms at the Landmark Suites are by far the most functional as well as pleasant to stay in. I was able to make a home cooked meal with the appliances in the room, use one of the multiple grills on site to grill my food, or I could go to the lounge have a drink and have a meal made fresh for me. The lounge was a pleasant atmosphere to watch a game, talk with colleges, or just relax with a drink. The staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty any time I needed anything. It was clean quite and most defiantly the best stay I have had in Williston. I would highly recommend the Landmark Suites to any one that is in need of a short or a long term stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business