“Really nice Italian food!”
Review of La Bottega

La Bottega
Ranked #4 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very busy at the lunch hour, but service was still great and the food was excellent. Deli service also available. Nice interior as well.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have been here several times for lunch. One time the whole sandwich was so huge I couldn't finish, but the next time, I ordered a different sandwich and was surprised how small it was...guess I will go back to the portabella choice (the first one). Others with me raved about the pasta and the polenta of the day.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

These guys are great. The food is always consistent and amazing. The service is quick. Food can cost a little more but it's fresh and delicious. The specials are a bargain! They make their own chips and pickles. So good!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Went for lunch with a friend who says there is usually a wait for a seat at this small restaurant which is one of her favorites. After eating a delicious meal I can see why! I had mushroom ravioli with balsamic sauce - outstanding! My friend had a build your own sandwich and was equally pleased with her choice. We were so full there wasn't room for dessert, but the fall trio cake looked very tempting! Service was prompt and friendly. Several families were dining here. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. A pleasant meal. I'm glad we went!

1  Thank SoCalZooGal
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had been wanting to try "La Bottega" for awhile, The atmosphere,service and food was exceptional authentic "Italian" dinning at ts best. Our server Nichole provided perfect service and answered all questions with knowledge. Her recomendations were right on and very tasty. Good portions and with leftovers to take home. Thanks

Been to La Bottega? Share your experiences!