“Comfortable, clean and reasonably priced.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 23 September 2009

My review is based on a 5 night stay. My room was very large and clean (some rooms have patios and balconies) and had a kitchen including a nearly full sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and stove (you must ask for utensils at the front desk). Pets are accepted and there is plenty of room to walk you dog on the grounds, which were well kept. There is also free Wi-Fi. When I checked in the clerk told me the reception in my room wasn't great, but gave me a cable to use. There is also a computer (and printer) with internet access in the lobby. I used that several times and there was never a wait and there was no charge to use the printer.
I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank JaneDough76

Reviewed 23 August 2009

Very Old Motel smelled of mildew and paint. Not our expected standards for Choice Hotels

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2009

The night auditor working the evening of 08/14/09 was perhaps the rudest person i have EVER encountered in a "customer service" position. I work in the hotel industry, i'm sensitive to the job duties and having to deal with people all day. But the way I was treated was a pathetic excuse for the "hospitality" industry. When I walked in he was sitting down in the corner, on his cell phone. He even told whomever he was speaking with "ugh i'll have to call you back this damn lady needs something now". Awful awful awful.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank alohamiamor
Reviewed 14 July 2009

We found this hotel to be convenient, clean, friendly and reasonable. We had a spacious room with a full kitchen. Quiet area and enjoyed the visit staying 2 nights.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sauquoitr
Reviewed 5 November 2008

I really like this place.

I got such a deal on a week stay. It was quiet and I felt secure. Given the price I realize it was not a 5 star but it was as good as others while I saved 20-50 a night.

The front desk and housekeeping staff were nice and it was great to always have coffee available as well as enjoy a little something for breakfast.

Don't let the Vancouver location put you off - it is easy to get to Hi-5 and within minutes of Portland (on a good traffic day).

I will be back soon.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TripLightFantastic
Reviewed 14 October 2008

Staff were professional, courteous, and friendly. We had our dog with us and this hotel was dog friendly!! They had a big field for our dog to to run a little and do his business. It was very pleasant experience and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Bryan168
Reviewed 13 June 2005

We got a great price ($40 friend & family rate) and they allow pets, $10 per night, we brought our small dog. We stayed for 5 nights and the continental breakfast was average but we ate and got full! The pool is clean at least while we were there. Room service didn't get everything right a few days but the front desk was more than happy to correct it. You can walk to fast food restaurants and a Wal-mart is less than 2 miles away, just turn right out of the parking lot. The mall is about 5 miles away. The location isn't the best to fine and you have to turn into a small driveway, I missed it the first time, next to an auto dealer. If you’re looking for 4 star service with all the amenities this isn't the place but if your looking for value for the rooms I can't complain. Would I come back...YES! We had a room with 2 beds (queen) with a kitchenette, you have to ask for plates, forks, and all the utensils if you want to use the kitchen but hey, we were on vacation and I wasn't about to make the wife cook, she needs a break too! The property is kept up nice, lawn and gardens, but the outside of the buildings need a face lift.

• Stayed: May 2005