“A Comfortable Stay & A Great Deal”

Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North
Ranked #18 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My wife and I had a pleasant stay and a good night's rest. The hotel is close to restaurants, gas, etc. The room was clean, the king-size bed comfortable. It is an older establishment. Repairs are very obvious (sloppy caulking around toilet and tub areas, but this is just cosmetic). A very nice feature is 3 ground-floor rooms with outside access for people using mobility devices such as wheelchairs or scooters. Otherwise, access is from an inside hallway. Continental breakfast is VERY basic (bagels, muffins, dry cereal, yogurt, juices, and coffee). Easy access to and from I-5. Staff was friendly and helpful. Furniture was in good condition. TV had inputs for our DVD player. We didn't use the indoor pool but it looked inviting. Don't dawdle, they do want you out on time!

Room Tip: If physical disability confines you to a wheelchair or scooter, ask for one of the rooms with direct...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Applegate821

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Wow! my family did not expected these great service and amenities for the price we paid.
The room was so clean and the hotel was surrounded by so many restaurants and shops. And
all those great amenities were in walking distances. Oh, the location is second to none.
I highly recommend to take short driving to go see Multnomah Falls and don't forget to take
camera with you.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We moved to this hotel after a miserable night at the Red Lion, Vancouver and were incredibly surprised. We had a room with 3 beds which I've never seen before. The hotel and rooms are cleaner than we could have hoped for. Guest services and continental breakfast make this hotel the best value, bar none! As we have family in VAncouver, we'll definitely be back, again and again.

Room Tip: Second floor has several rooms with 3 beds which is great for families!
Reviewed 12 July 2013

my family and I were pleasantly surprised by the accommodations and the level of service by this hotel and staff. The rooms were very clean, beds comfortable, nice indoor pool for my kids and the hot tub was a nice touch for my sore body from our drive. Also they offer continental breakfast with a couple warm breakfast items , such as egg and sausage sandwiches and oatmeal along with the usual items offered in continental. We will be making this our stay for our future visits into portland which is only 15/20 minutes away, great rates, great experience.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Hotel was clean and hassle free. I just stayed one night as part of travel for a vacation and it was perfect for that. Not sure if I would consider this for a vacation stay but room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Posh is not the word I would use to describe this inn, Clean, quiet and comfortable - yes! My wife and I (and grandkids) made good use of the hot tub and pool. It is conveniently located to the major roads and within walking distance of numerous eateries and even a grocery store.

It has a continental breakfast - I've seen better, but at hotels costing a lot more. I certainly was not disappointed with it by any means.

The staff is exceptionally curteous.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
ChoiceInn, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for positive words. We hope your stay was relaxing and comfortable. Please join us again the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

This looks to be an ex-Days Inn or a similar hovel-grade hotel that was bought and rebranded by some very hard-working people.

The rooms are standard size for that category. They include everything you'd need - microwave, mini-fridge, a decent bed. The breakfast is a notch above of the standard fare in that price range. There is a pool, although I didn't use it. Everything is clean and looked after. About the only issue with the rooms is that first floor faces the parking lot - you get no privacy unless you close the blinds.

Location: they are located at an entrance to a shopping mall of sorts, literally 50 feet off I-5 and I-205.

All in all, an excellent deal, convenient to most Portland area attractions.

• Stayed: June 2013
ChoiceInn, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013