“Great hotel, great price”

Quality Inn and Suites
Ranked #17 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great hotel, great price”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stayed for a weekend at the Choice Inn in Salmon Creek and it was wonderful. They had a great room with comfortable beds and an indoor pool and hot tub! The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very clean. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank JlerBach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed 8 September 2013

A friend and I stayed at this motel. We heard they had made some improvements so we wanted to check it out. When the reservation was made we specifically asked (since we travel a lot with dogs and attend dog shows) about the pet fee. We were told and it was confirmed that the pet fee was a flat fee of $15. When we checked in we were then told the fee was $15 per pet. Had we known that and been given the correct information in the first place, we would not have made reservation. The front desk eventually agreed we had been given the wrong information and gave us the room rate we expected so we thought the situation was resolved. When my friend went to check out and get a receipt for the room, the motel staff had ADDED an additional pet fee ($45) and was going to charge the credit card without talking to us!! I was stunned. All of this for a room that was very well worn, smelly and difficult to access. Never again and I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank sjperry44
Roy-Boissy, France
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This hoel is a great place to be! And cheap!
The best value ever.
We were 3 travelers, the room was really clean and quiet closed to a lot of restaurants.
The breakfast is really nice with a lot of choice compare other place for a same price.
I forgot my camera in this hotel. They send me an email to alert me and send it back to my next hotel very quickly. Thank you very much! =)
I would definitly recommand this place.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Charliluh
Burlington, Washington
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Thank you so much for a wonderful place to stay while receiving training in Vancouver. I was so impressed by the cleanliness of your motel. Not only was the room immaculate but when I got up for breakfast I was very surprised to find an entire meal. Because I had read the brochure before arriving, I expected to find a “Continental Breakfast.” Continental has always meant to me a doughnut and coffee but instead, I found yogurt, pastries and, believe it or not, a sausage and egg biscuit. Wow, thank you so much. I also met a person at the training who was commuting all the way from Olympia. When I told him about your motel he said he would definitely use it next time. Thank you again. With much appreciation, Mike Stockton

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mike S
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Really good hotel everything you could want and all as it should be. Great place to see Portland and the sights of Oregon (Multnomah Falls, Mount Hood) as well as Mount St Helen's and the stunning sights there in Washington.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Jacksonville, Oregon
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My wife and I had a pleasant stay and a good night's rest. The hotel is close to restaurants, gas, etc. The room was clean, the king-size bed comfortable. It is an older establishment. Repairs are very obvious (sloppy caulking around toilet and tub areas, but this is just cosmetic). A very nice feature is 3 ground-floor rooms with outside access for people using mobility devices such as wheelchairs or scooters. Otherwise, access is from an inside hallway. Continental breakfast is VERY basic (bagels, muffins, dry cereal, yogurt, juices, and coffee). Easy access to and from I-5. Staff was friendly and helpful. Furniture was in good condition. TV had inputs for our DVD player. We didn't use the indoor pool but it looked inviting. Don't dawdle, they do want you out on time!

Room Tip: If physical disability confines you to a wheelchair or scooter, ask for one of the rooms with direct...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Applegate821
Woodinville, Washington
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Wow! my family did not expected these great service and amenities for the price we paid.
The room was so clean and the hotel was surrounded by so many restaurants and shops. And
all those great amenities were in walking distances. Oh, the location is second to none.
I highly recommend to take short driving to go see Multnomah Falls and don't forget to take
camera with you.