“Attending a sports tournament”

Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Not a well maintained / kept property. Dingy hallways, poor room cleanliness, front desk staff that always seemed to be overwhelmed, and a breakfast room that could accommodate maybe 1/4 of the guests. Rooms were poorly lit, and furniture was sparse and worn-out. We checked out a day earlier than originally intended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank erikallie

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Highly recommend staying here. Great room, comfortable bed, very clean. Very restful stay on an extremely hectic trip. Very accommodating staff, Andrew at front desk was extremely helpful. Allowed us to check in early when we arrived ahead of time. Wonderful experience. Easy freeway access. Will definitely stay here again whenever in the area

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

If you want to stay at a clean, well-priced and accommodating hotel then I suggest The Choice Inn and Suites in Vancouver, Wa. They were incredibly helpful, so helpful in fact that I forgot my pillow at the hotel when we left and one of the employees drove all the way to the breakfast restaurant he suggested to us to bring me my pillow. I was in shock, I have never been so well taken care of at a hotel. Amazing experience and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

I just happen to see it whileI was looking for place to stay overnight just north of Portland when I went into the hotel the front desk person Peter was very welcoming.the rooms were clean and comfortable and allowed me to check in early. I would highly recommend this hotel. While its not the Ritz it is a great value and Peter and Andy were top notch @ the front desk....they have coffee pots in the rooms ( which is of value to me) and microwaves and small refrigerators in every room.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank GuyCadden
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stayed for a weekend at the Choice Inn in Salmon Creek and it was wonderful. They had a great room with comfortable beds and an indoor pool and hot tub! The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very clean. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank JlerBach
Reviewed 8 September 2013

A friend and I stayed at this motel. We heard they had made some improvements so we wanted to check it out. When the reservation was made we specifically asked (since we travel a lot with dogs and attend dog shows) about the pet fee. We were told and it was confirmed that the pet fee was a flat fee of $15. When we checked in we were then told the fee was $15 per pet. Had we known that and been given the correct information in the first place, we would not have made reservation. The front desk eventually agreed we had been given the wrong information and gave us the room rate we expected so we thought the situation was resolved. When my friend went to check out and get a receipt for the room, the motel staff had ADDED an additional pet fee ($45) and was going to charge the credit card without talking to us!! I was stunned. All of this for a room that was very well worn, smelly and difficult to access. Never again and I wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank sjperry44
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This hoel is a great place to be! And cheap!
The best value ever.
We were 3 travelers, the room was really clean and quiet closed to a lot of restaurants.
The breakfast is really nice with a lot of choice compare other place for a same price.
I forgot my camera in this hotel. They send me an email to alert me and send it back to my next hotel very quickly. Thank you very much! =)
I would definitly recommand this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Charliluh
Travellers also viewed these Vancouver hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
Best Western Inn Of Vancouver
Days Inn & Suites Vancouver
Days Inn & Suites Vancouver
#18 of 29 in Vancouver

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North

Address: 13207 NE 20th Ave, corner of Highway 99 & NE 134th St, Vancouver, WA 98686-2738 (Formerly Vancouver Inn and Suites)
Region: United States > Washington > Vancouver
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#7 Romantic Hotel in Vancouver
Price Range: £48 - £86 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North 2.5*
Located in Salmon Creek, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Salmon Creek Regional Park. Washington State University Vancouver is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away. Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a hot tub and a 24-hour business center. Free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in our lobby, a meeting room, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 57 rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, free WiFi and LCD TV with HD cable channels, coffee maker, hair dryer, and telephone. Over a dozen restaurants are within walking distance. WSU Vancouver, Sunlight Supply Amphitheater, and Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center are all located less than five minutes away from the hotel. We are also a 25 min. drive without traffic away from downtown Portland and 20 min. away from the Portland International Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites