“Great place to stay in Vancouver.”

Quality Inn and Suites
Ranked #18 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
“Great place to stay in Vancouver.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My family and I needed a place to stay on a long road trip to Seattle. We stumbled on this great hotel as it is right off of the freeway. The rooms were very clean,friendly staff and it really was a nice place to stay. Great value. I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Well firstly I needed a Pet Friendly hotel and after deciding to push through Portland made the poor assumption there would be lots of choices. I was wrong. It was now 11pm and I was exhausted and needed a hotel for me and my 4 dogs. I found this hotel and the young guy at the front desk was so kind.. he showed me what was available... BUT it was not suitable for my situation. I would have had to go up some stairs and not able to back my car in front of the door like a MOTEL situation which I needed to do. It was also costly at $125 plus a $150 deposit. I was still deciding what to do when the young guy left to show a room and all of a sudden an Asian fellow appeared from the back room.. he seemed dis-oriented.. I asked him if he worked there? he said "maybe" maybe? I thought what kind of answer is that? so then I told him the other guy would be right back. He stared at me so strangely he made me feel really uncomfortable and started asking me really in-appropriate questions... telling me I was an angel and how Hot I was... OMG.. BUT I did manage to ask him if he knew of a motel 6 around and he told me the address which was helpful. The other fellow comes back and it is now blatantly apparent the Asian guy is hammered out of his mind and or on drugs of some sort. I could NOT believe it.. I tried to make a little joke by asking if he was getting his party started.. and he mumbled something about drinks...and the NICE guy looked mortified and embarrassed. Was this his boss? The Drunk guy became belligerent to me when I declined to stay there and chose the motel 6 instead. He started bantering about me being a hustler and I cut him off quickly,, thanked the other Nice guy and politely left. BUT I have to write this review and dis-close that awful encounter. who is he? He needs to be fired period. never ever should an employee or boss come to work so intoxicated and unable to speak... TOTALLY UN-ACCEPTABLE and TOTALLY UN-PROFESSIONAL however the rooms looked beautiful and clean and I felt sorry for the "nice guy"

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank LoliB818
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The room we stayed in was the 2bed suite. It was large and very clean. The motel is right next to safeway so we were able to get some healthy food instead of the usual burger or pizza that usually accompanies motel stays. Peter, the guy at the front was super nice and accomadating as well. I would definitely come back her if i found myself passing through vancouver again.

• Stayed May 2014
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Clean, large and spacious rooms with complimentary breakfast. Great service and hospitality. Well recommended when visiting Vancouver, WA. Close to the freeway with well-known restaurants and grocers nearby!

• Stayed May 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My fiancee and i stayed in April, we requested something special for our king Jacuzzi suite because we were celebrating an anniversary and a birthday, we were pleasantly surprised by the bag of Ghirardelli chocolates. The room was spacious and quiet. The Jacuzzi was very nice as well although we would like to have used it more if it had not been for our personal scheduling issues. The WiFi was easily accessed which was very nice as well. We didn't utilize the indoor pool but on future stays we plan to. Have given your hotel rave verbal reviews with family and friends.. Very impressed with the comfort and convenience as well as the affordability.
your hotel was very close to the family that we were down in Vancouver to visit which made the back and forth not dreaded.
A special mention of the bed - we were both VERY VERY impressed at the comfort of the bed - as a matter of fact we both noticed that the bed there was much more comfortable and supportive than the bed that we purchased for our home only 3 months prior. Very happy hotel guests!! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kamloops, Cda
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed at the Vancouver Inn & Suites, Vancouver, WA on April 25th and found it to be very quiet and comfortable after a 14 hour driving day. The front desk staff was very friendly and upon seeing we had 2 bikes on the car that had to be stored, they found us a large ground floor room with outside access to unload. The price was better than the previous night at a Best Western, and was located within easy walk of restaurants and pub, and Walgreens for a few purchases for next day's drive. While outdated, the room and bathroom was very clean. We did not stay around for the continental breakfast at 6am so cannot comment on that.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Point Roberts, Washington
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I booked a two-night stay on Expedia for the hotel with the name listed above. The next day (when I was already en route) I got a call from the desk clerks telling me that the hotel name had changed names but the sign out front still had the old name (Choice Inn). Without that call, I could have been driving around for ages! The room was comfortable, quiet, clean, but had none of the info you might expect a hotel to provide (like checkout time). I'm pretty sure this is just because the place is transitioning from one management to another. When I got home, I realized I had left my tablet in the room. I phoned immediately and got Andrew at the front desk. He went right upstairs and found the tablet and offered to FedEx it to me the next day. Such great personal service makes me want to return after they have finished their changeover.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if stairs are a problem, request a first floor room.