“Great centrally located Stay”

Comfort Suites Vancouver
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Highland, California
“Great centrally located Stay”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

When I checked in the staff were friendly and engaging. Accomodations were great. Breakfast was good. Rooms were good size, quiet and modern. I used the indoor pool, a great size for laps. Right off the parking lot of the Mall and 8 well known restaurants. My gym was a block away. The lost and found held onto my raincoat and I retrieved it a week later.

Room Tip: I always ask for a quiet room as I am a light sleeper.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Goldendale, Washington, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Have stayed here and in the same room - 221 - four times. Each time has gotten a bit worse. Our reason for staying is to accommodate my wife's Chemo at a near by cancer center. This time we decided To stay for two nights as I had a tooth extraction scheduled for the day before my wife's chemo. Should be great, right? Not so good; it is nearly 2:00 PM and the room hasn't been made up. Also, the GFCI plug for the coffee pot is dead (did report this AM) and the toilet is quite stained. Asked the front desk when the room would be made up and the answer was, "Oh, when they get there, they have their way of doing things, you know". Will give a plus for the breakfast and comfortable bed as well as the friendliness of the staff but for $140+/nite I would have expected a clean room by 2:00PM,!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed on a business trip, the room was big and had updated granite counter tops, and the staff was friendly. However the AC units didn't work very well, and there were aunts in the chafing dishes at the breakfast area, and not much room for a full house to eat.

Overall the stay was average at what you would expect for a comfort hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
East Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This has been my second time this year visiting this facility and I love it! The staff has been friendly, professional, and FUN :) just made me feel super welcome without the "strictly business" attitude.
Have been and will continue to recommend this hotel

(the only downside, which didn't bother me too much was a small "hole" in the comforter,resembling that of a cigarette burn)

Room Tip: We stayed in 116 and even though its right next to the laundry room and the window is right outside...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Having just spent 6 hours on our return trip from a 2 week stay in Hawaii, my wife and I were ready for a good night's sleep. We picked our car up from long term stay at the airport, drove 20 minutes to the Comfort Suites checked in and enjoyed a wonderful night's sleep.

We awoke fully refreshed, and drove 3 hours to spend a week with our extended family in Central Oregon.

We always can count on good service and quick and friendly staff to get us registered and into our room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We travel with two young children and a small dog. This hotel is perfect for us...the pool is warm enough for the kids, the rooms are clean, and the breakfast is decent (usually belgian waffels or something else warm.) The whole property is non-smoking, so pet owners are not subjected to sleeping in a smoker's environment.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Sheridan, Wyoming
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Made this reservation for my parents due to the fact that my grandmother went into sudden kidney failure the week past. Thank you for the pleasant stay for my parents. They sang rave reviews about the quality of the room and the hotel. My younger sister age 10 loved the indoor pool of course. Also, easy access to 205 off of fourth plain really helped seeing as my grandmother was hospitalized just off of Mill Plain and 205. One bump was that the desk clerk didn't furnish a receipt of cash deposit for the room and I had to direct my parents back to the desk to obtain one. The lack of elevator was also a bit disconcerting. Overall I give a recommend rating for this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family