Comfort Suites Vancouver
US$115
Heathman Lodge(Vancouver)
US$194
US$182
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hampton.com
US$187
US$96
US$94
All reviewsno elevatorwhirlpool tubfront deskchoice hotelswafflesdouble queenstaff was friendly and accommodatingfree breakfastrooms are cleanroom was largemicrowave and refrigeratorhot breakfasteasy access to the freewaygood nights sleepcomfy bedwould stay againparking lot
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had stayed at this property a few years back and had a good experience. We were on our way to Oregon Coast so only one night. Spencer at front desk was so accommodating & helpful. The hotel has no elevator and my husband does not do stairs well. Spencer changed our reserved room immediately. My bad as I did not think to see if there was an elevator and did not ask for handicapped room. Spencer fixed it all immediately even though they were very busy! The place is in the process of updating which is very much needed so when it is done it will be good again. Breakfast is your usual for this type of hotel. Could have used a little more variety but there was cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot food and waffles. The housekeepers may need to change it up a notch. THanks SPencer. You are a jewel.

Room Tip: First floor if you have trouble with stairs. No elevator. Close to big shopping mall.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014

First I want to say that the staff at this hotel were great. Upon arrival to check in, the fire alarm was going off. Seems there was some faulty wiring on the second floor. A little disconcerting, but all was good.

The room I originally reserved was a King suite, but was given a double Queen for some reason, which was never really explained to my liking.

The bed was outstanding! Couldn't have asked for a better nights sleep since I don't sleep well away from home. Even when several softball teams in the building, the night was very quite.

The breakfast was lacking! Was very disappointed in the selection and the amount of room and tables available when the facility if full!

Also, the main halls and stairwells were very dirty. At one point, someone dropped or spilled syrup all up the stairs and people were stepping in it.

Overall, I would stay here again when visiting this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank LYNN J
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We started with a 2-night stay, and then ended up extending it twice to total 6 nights at the place, and found the staff to be very accommodating and responsive. The extensions were not pre-planned (one of them was due to the fact that our car was damaged when it was burglarized at the OMSI museum), and these guys took special care of us and the car for the night when we could not close two of the windows.

Their rates are very reasonable because they go with a 2-star rating. I have stayed in worse hotels that have three or even four stars.

We were in a two-queen mini-suite that also had a sofa that had a bed in it, a microwave, and a small refrigerator. Quite roomy. As was the bathroom. Having the indoor pool and spa (plus fitness center) available all hours was a BIG plus, especially for those of us with kids.

The free breakfast was decent. Eggs and either hash browns or sausage or bacon plus the waffle maker and the standard cold stuff, including good fresh fruit choices made for a pretty good start for us. The made-from-milk lactose-free yogurt was simply delicious -- kids got hooked on it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel. I stayed in a king suite. The facilities were alright, but you can tell the building is getting dated. The tile, wallpapers and finishes were peeling, although not too terribly. The jetted bath tub worked well, but the jets were in weird places. They provided a variety of pillows from soft to firm. The staff was very friendly and the location is great. The continental breakfast was pretty average. They provided cereal, waffles, the usual, but nothing special.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mortymyth
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel because they supposedly offered a great rate for a basketball tournament we attended. I usually do not stay at this brand of hotel as I travel a lot and have become sort of a "hotel snob". This hotel is what I expected for the price and really don't have anything bad to say. The staff was nice and friendly to our kids, the breakfast area was wayt to small for the amount of people staying that weekend. The room was descent, we had a 30" TV in our room which was way to small for that size of room. The sheets and towels were clean "most important factor for me" however the telephone, curtains, remote and nightstand were disgusting. Even my son didn't want to touch anything. Again this is what I expected, most of the families in our party moved out the next day. It's a good hotel if you are looking to save money.

Room Tip: Don't have any tips
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family