“Perfect location, great room, amenities, and service”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 21 July 2014

You can't ask for a better location, walking distance to downtown and uptown. The room was wonderful, the bed was fanastic, can't say enough about it, the service was consistently thorough and friendly, the front desk people were always so helpful. The breakfasts well managed, good for varied tastes... Eggs, bacon, fruit, yogurts, cereals, waffles, breads and muffins. We stayed a week and loved our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2014

Well hello there Kenneth!

Thank you for the great review! I am always pleased to hear how great of a stay my guests have! we look forward to serving you if you are ever in the area again.

MKM General Manager

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We needed a place to land while we attended all day meetings. Was there a comfortable bed? Was there a clean bathroom? Did the door lock and the drapes keep the light out? Was there wifi so I could check my email? Was it close to I-5 so that I could come and go easily? Yes on all those counts.

Would I want to hang out at this hotel all day and relax? Not so much. If the hotel were a relative, she'd be like a aging matron. Kindly, but outdated and a bit shabby. Not able to stay out past 8PM because she needs to feed her cat and watch the evening news before turning in for the night.

Room Tip: give the room the sniff test... my travel partners were put in a room that smelled of damp.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Eden AM,

Thank you for the very detailed review. This is a very late reply, but we wanted to reach out regardless and apologize for portraying the image of an Old Matron Relative with a ton of cats. I wanted to let you know that, even though this is a belated response, that we have updated a few items to hopefully shake that feeling. All bedding and carpet have been redone and upgraded our breakfast as well. We hope you see this response and come back for a second look if you are ever in the area. We'll be sure to hide the cats this time! :)

MKM General MAnager

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here for a week in July and found this hotel to be excellent value for my money. It's clean and the breakfast is superior to a lot of other continental breakfasts. I also love that parking is free!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kelly B
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Hello Kelly B,

I appreciate the great review here. I do hope we can see you again soon!

MKM Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This place is a shambles.WiFi not working properly although the room was average for a bed only .Amenities were not too good for the price.You pay for what you get I know.But really !!!Breakfast was not desirable at all and lokked as though it was left overs from the morning before and been re heated.Shabbily dressed staff and no personalities .I would have had a better chance being a Horse in a stable.Dont waste your money by staying here.

Room Tip: Pass on this Hotel!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Nick J,

I want to thank you for your review and for letting us know about these issues. As you have given nothing but great reviews everywhere else and since every comment on this page is a great and positive one, there is obviously something that we missed here with you and your stay. I sincerely apologize for any issues you have faced. I can assure you, however, we are not serving reheated left overs. And as for the staff comment, this comes to a huge surprise to me as well as we have nothing but great comments about each of my Agents.

With this being said I would very much like to hear about what exactly happened to make you feel this way and what I can do to make things better for you. If you wish to discuss, please contact me directly at the hotel or by email, vancouverhotel@mkmhotels.com.

I do hope to hear from you soon and thank you again for bringing this matter to my attention.

MKM Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The Comfort Inn&Suites in Vancouver,WA is a very clean,and friendly hotel. They have a continental breakfast in the mornings where the food is really good. I have stayed there 3 times and have had no problems. I am very pleased with them. So if your in town I recomend you stay there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeanette B
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Hello Jeanette B,

Thank you so much for the review. I am very pleased to see that you enjoy your visits with us. I do hope we can serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I stayed here on 3 separate occasions while attending classes nearby. The staff is very attentive and friendly...more so than the typical hotel. I give kudos to Laura for going well out of her way to satisfy. On one of the stays, the internet in the room was weak, and she moved us.

The rooms are clean and the beds very comfy. There is easy access to get to the sights and shopping.

My only complaint is weak water pressure for the shower, and am told they are upgrading this soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ImaNebraskaGirl
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Hello ImaNebraskaGirl,

thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to review our hotel. I will definitely pass on the compliment to Laura.

As you mentioned, we are upgrading items in our showers that should impress all guests that have seen the before picture. These upgrades should be finished soon.

I hope we can see you again if you are ever in the area and thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

After spending the night at a subpar inn, we decided to leave and checked in to Comfort Inn. What a difference. Our room was large with 2 queen-size beds, rate almost $30 a night less than the other place. It was clean, nice, a good variety of TV channels to choose from, and breakfast was nice. The staff was also very friendly. It's on our list of go to places when we visit Vancouver again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorraine H
MKMGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Hello Lorraine H,

Thank you very much for your review! I am happy that were able to accommodate you! We look forward to being able to serve you again if you are ever in the area!

Best Regards,