“Good all around place to eat”
Review of Hula Boy

Hula Boy
Ranked #316 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Vancouver, Washington
“Good all around place to eat”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

The food is good, the place is clean, and the staff is very nice and ready to serve. I like the loco-moco and the pulled pork Bentos.

Visited November 2012

“Great Food!”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Love the authentic Hawaiian food... it reminded me of my trip to Maui. Great Chicken, great cabbage slaw, & great sauces. I recommend it to everyone who's looking for some great Hawaiian food restaurants in Vancouver WA.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank MarkDWA
“Delish!”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Love the food! Wonderful every time my boyfriend and I go. It's even more awesome since its so close to our home. I recommend the pulled pork or the beachcomber burger with the egg on it- yummmmmmy!

“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

From the service to the drinks to the all important food, everything was wonderful!
Our server was sweet, friendly and attentive. She had great recommendations and was very helpful in helping us to decide on our dinner choices.
We started with Mai Tais...oh my goodness they were fun and fabulous! They light the sugar on fire and it's so fun!

Then we had the lumpia. I am used to fillipino lumpia so this was different but wonderful! Great flavor and texture!

Both our dinners ere great. My fave was the chicken and the mac salad!

Hula boy is a must go! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Vancouver tastes of Hawaii”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

It has been several years since I spent some time on the Islands. Among the things I miss, is the food. Not the knock off versions of the Hawaiian kine grinds (Hawaiian kind of food) but, the more authentic, home cooked goodness that only comes from the pacific Islands of Hawaii. There are several good Hawaiian restaurants in the Vancouver/Portland area, but it is HULA BOY CHARBROIL that takes first place, and is worth mentioning. From the seared Ahi tuna with wassabi to the Kalua pulled pork and home made Haupia dessert, every dish is rich in flavor & clean on the palate! I have never been disappointed with the food, the service, the very reasonable prices or the ample portion size for that matter. I have visited HULA BOY CHARBROIL several times, and plan on many more visits, as it is always a treat.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Hula Boy? Share your experiences!