“You Won't Leave Hungry”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Laguna Woods, California
“You Won't Leave Hungry”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Big plates filled with big portions, they won't let you go away hungry. I enjoyed my Pollo Asada Burrito with just the right mixture of grilled chicken and cheese, refried beans and cheese, and small Americanized salad. My companions tried the Super Burrito, Chicken Flautas, and Fajitas. They were quite excited about the decor and the meal was absolutely delicious. My companions and I left the restaurant stuffed to the gills and very satisfied.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Irishtomato19

Vancouver, Washington, United States
“Never again”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

we ordered a taco salad and a quesadilla; how can you screw up a taco salad or quesadilla? the salad (lettuce) needed to be drained/dried - by the time you got into it you found literally a 1/4" of water at the bottom of the shell. The quesadilla was just so so.

Visited July 2013
Washougal, Washington
“Great food, service, atmospere.”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

An old church converted into a mexican restaurant. Fast service, excellent food, fish tacos are the best in town.

Visited April 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“there are better places close by”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

At one time I would have recommended this place without hesitation. However, we decided to go there last Sunday and I was a bit dissappointed.

Upon arrival I noticed it was a bit rundown and slightly unkept. We were seated and served chips and salsa but it took them over 10 minutes to get us a menu. When I opened the menu it was crusted with dried salsa...and so was my husband's. We immediately ordered some beers and margaritas. they got their beers but it took another 10 minutes and a call to the waiter to get our margaritas

The food was your average mexican fare. Good but not anything exceptional.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank travelswithmimi
Apopka, Florida
“Could have been better”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Most of the food was okay but the service was pretty poor. The waiter dropped off our food and disappeared so quickly we were unable to ask for anything like more salsa, hot sauce, extra napkins and I also wanted to order a side of guacamole I thought came with the meal (it came with my husbands but not mine). He never returned to our table and when we were we finished I had to flag him down to bring us some dessert. It was deep fried Ice cream and mine was good but my mother in-law's was swimming in a deep pool of oil. Uhg! Whats worse is she ate most of it before it was noticed because it was camouflaged with a layer of whipped cream. With the vast amount of mexican food places around I'm sure I won't be hard to find somewhere better.

• Visited March 2014