Heathman Lodge
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$149
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$96
US$94
US$86
US$84
All reviewsbusiness levelfourth floorrose petalsbar and grillbirds chirpingkoi pondpendleton blanketsmemory foamon site restaurantwalk in showercoffee machinejacuzzi tubpacific northwestcontinental breakfastthe portland vancouver arearoom was largeparking lot
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was there for a Gathering of Women - nearly 300 of us! The staff were friendly, accommodating and bent over backwards to help me. I was especially appreciative of the Front Desk personnel, especially Marnie, I believe that was the Front Desk persons name. She had taken my room reservation when I called in and set the tone for my stay at that time due to her positive, friendly manner. Check out was a breeze - 3 persons in our room, each billed separately, no questions asked! Eight of us had lunch Sunday before departing. Service was fantastic and the food was super. Thanks for taking care of us! The Heathman Lodge is someplace I can definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The rooms were comfortable. Some have a tub and some have a shower only. The beds were excellent, and you will have a great nights sleep as long as your NOT near the elevator. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable and clean.

The restaurant and bar were enjoyable. I felt they could serve a continental breakfast for those who had no time to sit and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. The food was better than average. The staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Make sure you are NOT near the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I usually am pretty good about looking around my room before checking out of a hotel. When I got home I realized I had left some personal belongings behind after all. Just when I was getting ready to call the Heathman an email showed up in my in box. It shared that the housekeeping staff had found some of my belongings. Please call they said so that we can arrange to get them back to you. Hooray! One of my best customer services experiences ever! Thanks to everyone at the Heathman. Oh and by the way, the lodging was also very comfortable and affordable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I live in Vancouver, Washington and I always love spending the night at the Heathman. I go there to spend the night for my anniversary, bunko get together with the ladies and happy hour. Not only have I had great service but the beds are so comfortable and I sleep so well. When friends/family come to town they stay there as well. The Happy Hour is fantastic and I think they have the best hamburgers in town as well as a great selection of quality food. Each time I've made sure I have breakfast as well.

Room Tip: All the rooms I've been in have been great.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This is my third time staying at the Heathman Lodge. My daughter and I stayed here for a two-day conference, and were pleased with the cleanliness, comfort, and decor of our room. The beds were very comfortable, and those who like Tempurpedic mattresses will especially enjoy the added comfort it provides. Parking was plentiful, and the pace of life/atmosphere is very relaxed. Prices are reasonable, and the location near the mall and many good restaurants added to our overall satisfaction. Staff were superb--helpful, friendly, eager to serve. You don't get a free breakfast, so be prepared to spend on that meal. A good, reliable performer with an extra touch of rustic elegance and charm.

Room Tip: We recommend the third floor--less noise in the hallway and overhead.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family