“I wish we had stayed longer”
Review of Heathman Lodge

Heathman Lodge
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was just there and stayed one night but wished I had stayed longer! The staff was courteous and friendly and didn't hesitate when we requested a DVD player in our room. We went to the store, returned to find a DVD player and also a complimentary bag of popcorn. The site is gorgeous and the fish pond on the property was a very fun touch to see. Next time, we will stay for a few days.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Tempurpedic room and it was amazing
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Spent just one night after finding it on the internet. Will definitely be back. Unique and immaculate, with an extraordinary staff committed to making your stay enjoyable. They seem to go way out of their way to assist you in any way. They really add a personal touch. The rooms are really convenient and well appointed with all the extras even with Keurig coffee makers in your room. Plenty of well placed electric plugs. Right next to a mall and convenient to freeways. Comfortable and clean. Good workout area.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank GLP113
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everyone at the front desk was very accommodating and pleasant. The staff was helpful, especially when we couldn't find the elevators =) The room was very clean and comfortable. We certainly enjoyed ourselves!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I attended my good friends wedding this past weekend, which was held at the Heathman Lodge, in Vancouver. We used both their beautiful meeting rooms, one for the ceremony and the other for the reception. I was very impressed with this set up, as it created seamless flow for the whole night. The entire staff was on point in all areas, from banquets, restaurant, to front desk and housekeeping. My room seemed like a profession cleaner had cleaned it! I was genuinely greeted wherever I went and the food at the reception as amazing! Honestly if you didn't look outside you would think your at the mountain in a log cabin. Needless to stay I loved my stay. It was amazing to see my friend get married and equally amazing to see him treated so well by the hotel staff. The Heathman Lodge will be where I recommend to anyone to stay or have an event! Well done A++

Room Tip: The business level seemed like a good value, I will try it next time. But make sure to talk to Kaml...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband was staying here for a conference so I popped down for a night to do some shopping in Portland & do some sight seeing. Overall, enjoyed my stay. They picked a theme & they carried it throughout right to bird chirping in the hallway.
Heathman has temperpedic mattresses which I'm glad of because I was going to buy one but having tried them at this hotel & their Portland hotel I have decided it is not for me but my husband does love it. Liked the toiletries. Nice sized room with big sofa. Tully's coffee for the Keurig - my favorite. Pool was larger than a normal hotel pool, kids said a little cold but they had fun. Easy walking distance to several restaurants near the mall.
The very minor things I don't like (personal preference): there is no lid on the toilet which always makes me worry something will fall in. When you have the shower on the shower curtain blows in & no one wants that touching them (my son said if you turn it down a bit it reduced this).
My husband stays here every year for conference & I will be sure to stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: I would choose the business class level
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The room was comfy and quiet, and the breakfast and wine reception were unexpected perks on 4th floor. Reception staff were especially helpful. Food quite good except too much tarragon and red onion use.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife & I stayed on the third floor for 3 nights for a Bible Convention in Portland, OR. Everything was good. Staff was friendly, helpful and attentive. Room was clean, modern, fresh and quiet. The rooms have mini-fridges and Keurig coffee machines. If you are looking for an upscale place to stay this is it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business