“Rustic comfy feel” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Eugene, Oregon
“Rustic comfy feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

The rooms on the 3rd floor overlooking the woods. The King size bed room had a couch where as the 2 Queen size bed room had an overstuffed chair. Spacious room with desk, dresser, frigerator but no freezer. Coffee maker w/free coffee and 2 mugs. Cabinet for dishes if you brought them. Shower, no tub. Restaurant had smoke prime rib special that was FABULOUS. Several wines to choose from. Room service was quick and reasonable. Several events were being held at this Lodge but there is adequate parking and room for everyone. Shopping and restaurants just a 3 minute walk away. Bring bottled water because the tap water is horrible.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Astoria, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed two nights here and thoroughly enjoyed it! Its convenient, yet off the freeway, rooms are large, beds are comfy, and staff was friendly. Just an excellent place to stay, we look forward to visiting again!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Everett, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was just there and stayed one night but wished I had stayed longer! The staff was courteous and friendly and didn't hesitate when we requested a DVD player in our room. We went to the store, returned to find a DVD player and also a complimentary bag of popcorn. The site is gorgeous and the fish pond on the property was a very fun touch to see. Next time, we will stay for a few days.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Tempurpedic room and it was amazing
Green Features: There are a lot of environmentally friendly tips but I was not there to take advantage of them.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Spent just one night after finding it on the internet. Will definitely be back. Unique and immaculate, with an extraordinary staff committed to making your stay enjoyable. They seem to go way out of their way to assist you in any way. They really add a personal touch. The rooms are really convenient and well appointed with all the extras even with Keurig coffee makers in your room. Plenty of well placed electric plugs. Right next to a mall and convenient to freeways. Comfortable and clean. Good workout area.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank GLP113
Beaverton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everyone at the front desk was very accommodating and pleasant. The staff was helpful, especially when we couldn't find the elevators =) The room was very clean and comfortable. We certainly enjoyed ourselves!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I attended my good friends wedding this past weekend, which was held at the Heathman Lodge, in Vancouver. We used both their beautiful meeting rooms, one for the ceremony and the other for the reception. I was very impressed with this set up, as it created seamless flow for the whole night. The entire staff was on point in all areas, from banquets, restaurant, to front desk and housekeeping. My room seemed like a profession cleaner had cleaned it! I was genuinely greeted wherever I went and the food at the reception as amazing! Honestly if you didn't look outside you would think your at the mountain in a log cabin. Needless to stay I loved my stay. It was amazing to see my friend get married and equally amazing to see him treated so well by the hotel staff. The Heathman Lodge will be where I recommend to anyone to stay or have an event! Well done A++

Room Tip: The business level seemed like a good value, I will try it next time. But make sure to talk to Kaml...
Green Features: From all there items they posted around the hotel, I would have to say they very environmentally mindful.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband was staying here for a conference so I popped down for a night to do some shopping in Portland & do some sight seeing. Overall, enjoyed my stay. They picked a theme & they carried it throughout right to bird chirping in the hallway.
Heathman has temperpedic mattresses which I'm glad of because I was going to buy one but having tried them at this hotel & their Portland hotel I have decided it is not for me but my husband does love it. Liked the toiletries. Nice sized room with big sofa. Tully's coffee for the Keurig - my favorite. Pool was larger than a normal hotel pool, kids said a little cold but they had fun. Easy walking distance to several restaurants near the mall.
The very minor things I don't like (personal preference): there is no lid on the toilet which always makes me worry something will fall in. When you have the shower on the shower curtain blows in & no one wants that touching them (my son said if you turn it down a bit it reduced this).
My husband stays here every year for conference & I will be sure to stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: I would choose the business class level