Best Western Inn Of Vancouver
Homewood
US$152
Staybridge.com
US$113
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$194
US$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclean place to stayroom was cleanconvenient locationvisit familynight's sleepnice hotelindoor poollaundry facilitiesbreakfast areawaffleswill stay there againnice breakfastfred meyerthree nightsstaff was friendlyfreewaybeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2012

This was a nice place to stay. Small motel but very neat and very clean. It was so quiet. We enjoyed the older style outdoor entrances. The breakfast was ample and fresh. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. It would be a little hard to find without the Garmin, as it sat back off the street a little. We would not hesitate to stay here again, especially if you like getting away from the usual motel chains.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KStraveler807
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We recently had the pleasure of staying 5 days at the hotel and had a very comfortable stay. We were greeted in a very courteous and friendly manner and the front desk personnel were always ready and able to answer all our questions whether it dealt with the hotel or the surrounding area. The room was clean and very comfortable and the amenities were as listed. I would stay there again and would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: We always ask for the top floor so we don't have to deal with noise from anyone above us.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We came down to the Vancouver area with a friend of ours and booked two rooms through their online site. We were greeted with friendly staff and she even split the billing up for the two rooms, which I didn't expect. Our rooms were right next to each other (very nice & convenient) and it looks like they might've been recently remodeled.

My big concern was that we were on the top floor right next to the pool and it appeared to be an unofficial smoking area, too. From the outside of our room the chlorine smell was pretty strong and I was worried that both the chlorine and cigarette smells would carry up to our room. That worry was unfounded. I didn't have to put a towel at the base of the door or anything!

When we got up and went to breakfast, I was pleased with their choices for breakfast. I was even able to feed my husband who has allergies we have to deal with. There was even some healthier choices such as sugar-free syrup for the waffles and your choice of whole or 2% milk. It wasn't the fanciest breakfast I've had at a hotel, but it was nice. They even kept coming out to restock everything.

We will definitely consider staying here again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Petronellatart
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I utilized a coupon rate for a three-night stay and was pleased with my expansive back room. Don't let the exterior fool you; the rooms are pretty nice. My only concern was that I could smell smoke outside the room. I opted to place a towel at the base of my door so I didn't have to risk putting up with it. Good wireless and breakfast, pleasant staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We were there on June 21, 2012, and were pleasantly surprised on the newly renovate rooms. They are fairly large and very clean. Close to restaurants and a shopping center. Trader Joe's within walking distance. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Nice place to stay and the price was right as well. No traffic noise as the motel bordered a residential area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends