“Best value”

Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Best value”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We always stay at the Best Western in Vancouver, Washington when we are in the area. We come at least twice a year. The continental breakfast is always good. The beds are very comfortable. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is nice, and long enough for laps (10 yards).

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Langley, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We recently stayed at the Best Western Inn of Vancouver and were very impressed with the recent room renovations. Beautiful decor, excellent showers and comfortable bed. Very reasonable cost for the lovely hotel. Close to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We got in late and left early--and commented several times about how perfect it was for us.
Conveniently located, comfy beds, quiet + big room, hot shower, good towels, friendly staff. We were headed to Starbucks, but we saw the continental breakfast--K-POW! I had a huge Paleo-friendly breakfast and left very full and very happy.
And we booked online and got a screaming deal.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jennifer m
Lakewood Pierce County, Washington
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My "usual" hotel for this area was twice the price so decided to drive a bit further and stay here. I won't make that mistake again. I'll start with the good things. They have new TV's and great beds. There was a larger size refridgerator in the room. The woman who checked me in was nice and they have bedside lamps that have built in electrical outlets so no need to move furniture, unplug the clock radio etc to plug in your own necessities! The not so good....thank goodness for my Garmin. While it is very close to the freeway it is not at all easy to find and basically invisable back behind other hotels and on a small road. I never did see a sign on the main road (if there was one). It's a old hotel but the outside looks okay, parking was outside the room but many of the spots were taken up by oversized trucks and commercial vehicles. And for the terrible. 1. I asked for a non smoking room. As I drove up there were men outside their rooms within a door or two smoking so I expected some slight smell but I was hit with an overwhelming stench when I opened my door. This was not the slight odor one gets when nearby smoke gets entrained by the ventilation system, this was the 'hey lets have a poker party, smoke and drink beer in my room tonight' kind of smell. 2. The airconditioner looked wonderful, thermostat controlled but again, looks can be deceiving. It barely kept the air moving around the room and cooled it off some even thought I had it set at 65. 3. The room was dirty. The carpet hadn't been edge vacuumed in a very long time and when I went to retrieve something that had rolled under the bed skirt I encountered someone elses dirty sock. I can't tell you about the breakfast, with the cleanliness standard of the room I wasn't about to chance the food. Next time, I'll go back to "my" Best Western at the Meadows in Portland.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed 28 April 2013

From the outside, this motel doesn't appear to be anything special, and when I booked this hotel, I expected it to be average. But I was pleasantly surprised to find this to be a comfortable, well maintained motel with excellent staff working the front desk.

I arrived after midnight and was greeted by a jovial and efficient front desk person who quickly checked me in. The room itself was tastefully furnished, with everything in excellent condition, and tastefully furnished. Both the room and the bathroom were spotless. The free wi-fi connection worked flawlessly, the bed was comfortable, and I got a good night's sleep.

Check out was likewise handled by a very pleasant person, who seemed genuinely interested in whether or not I had enjoyed my stay, and who thanked me for my business.

The motel is conveniently located just north of the Columbia River off of I-405. Restaurants and fuel are nearby. The Portland International Airport (PDX) is less than 15 minutes away.

Overall, I was pleased with my stay. This motel was clean, comfortable, and, while simple, nicely furnished and well staffed.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This hotel does not have a special wing for smokers. It seems like every other room on each
floor is for smokers, and the hallways reek of tobacco. If you are allergic to smoke, this is
not the hotel for you. Also it is very difficult to find, tucked behind several other hotels and
their sign is prominent. Area was a little "shady" with homeless type people roaming around
at night. The staff was very pleasant & helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from all smoking rooms.