Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland
US$100
US$98
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$105
HIExpress.com
Heathman Lodge(Vancouver)
US$170
Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
QualityInn
US$131
Comfort Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$217
US$169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscolumbia riverbeaches restaurantdouble doorswalking pathspacious suitehome away from homefire pitevening receptionseparate bedroombeer and winegreat propertylight dinnerfull kitchenfred meyerbasketball courtcomplimentary breakfastbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The staff here are the superstars and I had a few encounters with them but there was someone who stood above the crowd; her name is Stephanie and to begin with she helped solve a problem; before I even knew it was a problem. Proactive people are hard to find and she and the Management as this location do that on a daily basis. The attention to detail that is exhibited with everything that is done here shows, as I even saw the Manager helping with the evening reception. Also the Managers office isn't hidden away in the back somewhere and is right in the front (now true she isn't there much-because she is so hands on with the guests and staff and I can guarantee she doesn't miss much and knows what is going on around the property) The front desk also gives the guest that extra attention and it doesn't stop there as the staff is very hands on at the receptions and breakfast. It shows me that someone cares that you are there and wants to make sure you know you are a valued guest (this too is rare in today's marketplace) I would recommend this location in a second to anyone staying in this area and would return without hesitation, also the rooms where very large and I was in a standard Non Smoking King, and the beds very comfortable. Bravo to Kari Jonassen and her team at this location. I might also add that the location of this property are fantastic as you have the River within walking distance of the hotel and an excellent walking trail provided the weather is good, also there are two excellent restaurants right in front of the property. Plus you are close enough to Portland without being in the craziness of a big city.

Room Tip: There really arent any bad rooms at this location
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Vestah, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review on our hotel! I am very fortunate with my great team here and for great guest like yourself! I look forward to seeing you again on your upcoming travels!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are currently staying at the Vancouver Homewood Suites and I cannot say enough great things about this extended stay hotel! The staff is absolutely top notch and always happy to help with anything you need, always with a warm hello and smile.

The location is unbeatable! It is just a parking lot away from the Columbia River, just across from two great restaurants (Beaches and MeMenemins) as well as a wonderful little coffee shop. The hotel offers a great breakfast and Mon-Thurs, a buffet dinner with beer or wine. Seriously, this is the place to stay in Vancouver! I take a walk along the river every morning and evening with my dog (did I mention it is pet friendly?!) and with both enjoy watching the sailboats. Benches along the way allow for great "people watching" too.

There is a lot of noise from the Portland airport just across the river, but the view far outweighs the noise. The only real complaint I have is that the room doors slam shut instead of a quiet close. It is pretty distracting. The rooms are very nice, though, as is the swimming pool, spa, and workout room.

Room Tip: Spring for the rooms with a balcony, it's worth it if you can get one!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your high recommendations it is much appreciated! I love having the hotel by the river walk and am so glad you were able to enjoy it! We can adjust the door closure so on your next visit just give us a call to check the door before you arrive and we will have it perfect for you!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

For anyone looking for a beautiful Hotel to stay in the Vancouver/Portland area, the Homewood Suites in Vancouver on SE Columbia is the perfect place to stay. The rooms were so nice, the bed was amazingly comfortable, the staff was personable and fantastic, and it is in walking distance to a few great restaurants... We would highly recommend this hotel...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for high recommendations it is much appreciated! I look forward so serving you in the future!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Conveniently located for business in Vancouver and Portland. Great location; right by the river. Walking distance to two great restaurants on the water. Very clean. The full kitchen is excellent for someone like myself who likes to prepare my own meals. A fridge and microwave just isn't enough sometimes! :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for you nice review! I agree the location is great with all the amenities close by and the full size fridge is great to store all your goodies! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I travel a lot for business and have done so for over 20 years. This visit to Homewood Suites, Vancouver was the absolute finest I have ever experienced with any chain. The hotel appearance, cleanliness, decor, and food was impeccable but ultimately the helpful, friendly staff made it the best!! I was always greeted with a smile and a greeting along with an offer to help, some friendly advice or just a "have a nice day". I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Vancouver or Portland and, the location, 1/2 block away from the Columbia River was also a big plus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your nice comments on my wonderful team! It makes me so proud to hear that you experience the service and amenities that I expect everyone to receive! I hope to see you back here soon!