Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$86
US$84
All reviewscolumbia riverbeaches restaurantdouble doorswalking pathspacious suitehome away from homefire pitevening receptionseparate bedroombeer and winegreat propertylight dinnerfull kitchenfred meyerbasketball courtcomplimentary breakfastbusiness center
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Homewood Suites Vancouver. The staff we talked to during our stay was all very friendly. The hotel is located in a great area with lots to do within walking distance. There are a number of great restaurants with beachfront patios less than a block away including Beaches, McMenamins, and Who Song & Larry's. The river walk path is close by and it's a great place to watch the sunset or kick off the morning. The complimentary breakfast buffet was tasty and had many choices. The only reason I didn't give the hotel 5 stars was our room wasn't ready until 3:45 even though check-in time is supposed to be at 3:00.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The staff went out of their way to make sure I had a good experience. I have mobility issues & they helped me with my luggage. Breakfast was excellent. Enjoyed my stay. I have stayed here before & will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed here on Hilton Points. I am a Hilton diamond member and stay at a lot of Hiltons throughout the year (~150 nights per year) and by far this is the nicest Homewood Suites I have encountered.

The staff is extremely helpful and the grounds are just beautiful. The "common" area outside under the roof is exceptional. Two beautiful BBQ grills, a gas fire pit and nice pool/hot tub area make this a nice place to hang outside at with family and friends.

The hotel is set up with separate "buildings" where the suites are located so you have more of a townhouse feel than a hotel which is really nice. We were fortunate to get upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite which was much appreciated!

The only downside is that the Portland airport is right across the river so you have some air traffic noise which isn't a big deal but some folks may find that annoying...but to me the overall hotel qualities far outweigh the noise.

Room Tip: Add a trip to the Old Spaghetti Factory for the Murder/Mystery dinner...right across the river in Portland...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hotel was very clean, comfortable and in a beautiful setting. Staff was courteous and polite. Excellent option if you want to visit the Portland area without being in the city. I would definately come back on my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Noise from airport a little anoying. Starts around 5:30am. Resturants are close by. Staff is one of the best. Hotel is clean and quiet. Breakfast has all you need. I would recomend this hotel to anyone with or without childern. Plenty to see by the river.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple