The room was sufficient. It smelled like a sour wash cloth, mostly in the bathroom.
The hair dryer didn't work and when I told the front desk there was NO "sorry about that we will get it fixed" it was "okay".
The pool was nice, although we had to ask for pool towels.
Pets were allowed for a small fee, parking was free.
It wasn't terrible but it wasn't stellar either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Northwest fun when you visit Southwest Washington and enhance your stay when you choose this Shilo Inn for your lodging needs. The newly remodeled property with its clean, comfortable and attractively appointed rooms is conveniently located on Highway 99 just south of the Interstate 5 and Interstate 205 junction near Clark County Fairgrounds, Equestrian Center and Amphitheater. Kids under 18 always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn And Suites - Salmon Creek/Vancouver
- Shilo Inn & Suites - Salmon Creek/Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Shilo Inn Vancouver
- Shilo Inn Hotel
- Vancouver Shilo Inn