“Very classy for its mall location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lapellah
Ranked #6 of 701 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grand Avenue
Vancouver, Washington
“Very classy for its mall location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lapellah is located at the Grand Central Mall, but its food is a cut above what you might expect. They offer a great 'happy hour' menu, and seating can be a problem on weekends during the usual 6-8 hours, so reserve ahead. Folks go for the food and the ambiance.

Visited November 2013

“Generally a good bet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Lapellah is among the very few fine dining experiences in Vancouver. The menu featured some amazingly awesome choices yet also some standards like a burger or fish and chips. Theit Happy Hour is very popular here so go early to get seated. Prices range from 16 for fish and chips to $28 for some of the steaks.
Beware....do not go to Lapellah for a quiet evening. It is always very noisy becuse of the ceilings being high. Service has always been good.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sad Day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had visited this restaurant a few times before my sad day and the food was OK. I had stopped in for a light dinner with a friend and took my wedding ring off to use hand sanitizer. My soup came as I was putting the sanitizer back in my purse. My wedding ring was laying on the table and must have been concealed by the large edge on the soup bowl. I realized it was missing later that night and called immediately. The manager said our waiter and bus boy were both off that day following the incident. He said he'd speak with them when they returned to work. My ring has never appeared and I'm heart sick about it after 38 years of marriage so I can't bring myself to go back to this restaurant.

Visited October 2013
“Mac N' Cheese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Some of the best I have had. Nice bread crumb crust, how and creamy. Repeated visits same result. Nice atmosphere and bar with sports television, but quiet tables as well. .

Visited March 2014
Washougal, Washington
“Slow slow service, food nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I have been here several times. Happy hours and most recently breakfast. Every time service has been very slow in taking and delivering orders. Orders have been forgotten. The breakfast we got last time was lukewarm and for the price, definitely not worth it. I really want to like this restaurant, but I will not return. for the price, I can definitely find much better in Vancouver. Happy hour special drinks were so watered down, I was very disappointed.

• Visited February 2014