“Confusing menu”

woody's tacos
Ranked #35 of 720 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The food here was good once we figured out how to order it. There are lists of beans and rices separate from the lists of burritos and tacos and so forth. But if you're ordering a burrito the stuff comes in it while if you order tacos it doesn't and it becomes a side order? Something like that. We were a group of 5 and all figured out what we wanted. Then when I went to the desk to place the order, we found out we hadn't known what we were doing and the women taking the order wasn't very nice about it, acting as if we were the stupid ones. But the food was good.

There are newer reviews for woody's tacos

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I was in Vancouver for a conference. I went here twice. Their guacamole was delicious. The menu was more ala carte which was nice to determine the portion size and reasonably priced. The beer list was pretty good too, although small. I would definitely eat there again and I plan on bringing my spouse next time.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Wait was a little longer than I would have liked, but it was worth it. I had some great fish tacos. and they had a nice option for outdoor seating as well as a decent bar. We got to go orders but it looked like a cool place to have a leisurely lunch.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We ordered fish tacos and were they good! Some of the best I've had. For $10 you get two tacos and beans and rice and boy was I stuffed! Such a neat little place tucked in downtown Vancouver. Sooooooo worth going!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

My fiance and I went there for lunch after finishing up a remodel in downtown Vancouver. We had never been there so we stepped to the side and looked at the menu, so other people could order. Two people went ahead of us which was fine because we had no idea what we where going to order. The lady at the counter was cheerful and seemed to know exactly what they wanted. Regulars I thought, that work downtown. So we finally decide what we want, and the lady acts like we are an inconvenience because we are asking questions about what comes with the meal and so on(there is no one behind us at this point) I felt like she was talking down to us. The food was good and the Guy (maybe the owner) in the back was very friendly when he brought the food out.