“Exhausting fun for everyone!”

Kids Club Fun & Fitness
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Been bringing the grand kids here for years. Great exercise for children and the adults that tag along. There are some things that should change.
1. A more open design so you can see your children better. Perhaps cameras, anything that can make it more safe in that area
2. A place for the 1-3 year old set. The baby area is small, a bit worn out and is not very exciting or challenging for that age group. Once they see the FUN side you will always have to be crawling up after them until they are 5 or so.
3. Better food would be great. It is easy to prepare healthy snacks for children and visitors. Hummus and veggies, wholesome cookies, etc...
Remember, when you go if you go with small children you will be crawling up after them. It is unsafe to let a 2-3 year old up in the "jungle" by themselves.
I think the price is fair.

1  Thank hisfollower

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This is a fun, busy place! My grandsons and I planned to stay an hour and ended up staying 3 hours! There is a huge "jungle" looking play structure with a wide variety of things for them to do. They can climb, cross bridges, make music, play basketball, jump in a ball pit, swimming area for lessons, etc. It keeps them busy and entertained while you sit in the waiting area and read a book, check the Internet at the counter made for that (handy plug ins for your computer available), etc. while keeping an eye out for them. There is only one way in and out for the kids so you don't have to worry about them wandering off. It is noisy, as the kids are having a great time. The cost to get in is $8 (holidays are $10) but you can leave and come back as many times as you want. If you can pry the kids out of there, I would suggest you go to a nearby food establishment for nourishment. There are many nearby. The snack bar has overpriced snack food that isn't very healthy. We were there at 11 am and they were sold out of the apple slices, the applesauce and mandarin oranges (prepackaged) were warm from sitting on top of the popcorn machine, and all the other snacks were high sugar/salt products. Water is $1.50 a bottle but there is a water fountain available. They do have play groups that take breaks and play in the same play area but there seems to be enough room for everyone. Great place to wear out the grandkids!

1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Bring earplugs and a book while the kids scream and run around. Expensive, but sometimes worth having a place to burn off some energy.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I took my 2.5yr old Daughter here two weeks ago. It was a very cool place. Just dropped in.

Price was very reasonable I thought, and they had a bunch of activities for her, even just in the little play "jungle" area they have. She had fun for a couple of hours, and never tired of it.

The staff was friendly, and the area I thought was quite clean (particularly with that many kids around!). From what we could see of the pool and the gymnastics class, that looked like it would have been great as well.

I did not order from the Cafe, but I don't recall the prices being absolutely ridiculous.

My only complaint, and the reason I marked it 4 instead of 5, is that it was too hot inside. As my Daughter is so young, I had to stick with her. Maybe if just sitting at one of the tables it was ok, but I found myself getting quite warm just moving around a slight bit, and I'm in shape. A couple of degrees cooler would have been appreciated.

Overall I think it was great, and I'm glad something like this is around, where we don't have to be members to randomly stop by. If my Daughter says she wants me to take her there again, I will have no hesitation in doing so. Afterwards she did express how much fun she had, so I think that is as good a recommendation as any!