“Good and quick”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

As they come, this is just another Red Lobster. But this one is slightly different in that we did not have to wait a long time for our server to show up or our food to arrive once ordered. The service made the difference in this case.

1  Thank Traveller0024

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We went to Red Lobster for a birthday dinner, our waitress was probably one of the BEST server's I've ever had. She was so friendly and helpful and attentive! Our food was good, I had Mahi Mahi and shrimp. The fish was on the dry side but the shrimp was AWESOME! My dinner partner had the surf and turf and said the Lobster was excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

When my wife & I and the girls go out to eat Sea Food, the number one pick by all is Red Lobster at the Mall. Service is fast and efficient. The food is "wow", especially during all you can eat Shrimp. The restaurant is always very clean and the service is above all else. Very friendly and courteous to all patrons.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I always get salmon or trout there, since shellfish is "not my cup of tea". It always tastes good at Red Lobster and their biscuits are to die for.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I usually stay away from Darden restaurants, especially in Southern states, where they can be truly dreadful. All Darden franchises could only hope to be as good as this one in Vancouver, WA. This is more like RL used to be twenty years ago. The restaurant was clean and the service was attentive. I ordered a shrimp and scallop lunch. The shrimp was good and the scallop passable. The biscuits were delicious as always at RL. If you are in a mood for seafood, you could do far worse than this RL. I will definitely return and recommend this restaurant without reservations.