I sayed in the Gateway Inn 8-24 through 8-27. We enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean, and the staff was very friendly with lots of advice about local attractions. Location was in a quiet neighborhood where we felt safe and our car was safe. The Hot Tub was a little too hot. but clean and useful for the aches in our backs from a long drive. The indoor pool was also clean and felt cool and refreshing after a busy day. I liked the free waters that they haded out liberally at the front desk. I would definitely stay there again if I am in the area. The breakfast was better than most free hotel breakfasts that you get in the chain hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether traveling on business or pleasure, you will enjoy our warm surroundings and friendly staff that truly make you feel at home. Hot Continental Breakfast, Fresco ceilings and imported tile, granite shower walls, vanity, window sills 24 Hour Indoor Pool, Hot Tub & Fitness Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Vancouver North Salmon Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn Express Hotel Vancouver
- Holiday Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver