This is a very nice hotel, I wish I could have stayed more than one night. Here are a few highlights:
- Room was very large and had a very nice sitting area.
- Bathroom was very clean and modern
- Bed was comfortable
- Breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast
- They had "welcome bags" for priority club members, it included a bottle of water & a cookie. It was just a nice gesture.
- Employees were very friendly.
- Breakfast area is very nice, with a stone fireplace to sit by.
Here are a few considerations:
- The bed was very comfortable but the blankets on the bed were extremely thin, not sure if this is something that is changed out by season, but it was much too thin for the cool weather.
- Bring earplugs, the sound of doors slamming woke me up at 4:00 a.m. I don't think anyone was purposely slamming doors, I think the doors just close very loudly on their own and the walls are a bit thin.
Overall, I would highly recommend, nice treat for a business trip.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking