I have stayed here a few different times and it's always been a good stay.
It's not a fancy hotel but it's comfortable and affordable.
If your traveling with a family and want a nice kitchen room this place can't be beat. It has one and two bedroom suites as well as studio style.
The two bedroom suites were perfect when I brought my whole family. This time I stayed in a studio and it was perfect for me as I was alone. I didn't really use the kitchen much but it was a nice option to have.
When I arrived I was asked what floor I wanted. I choose the top floor so I wouldn't hear people above me.
My first rooms air conditioner was broke and they promptly came to my room to see if they could fix it. Unfortunately they couldn't so I was given the room across the hall.
Rooms are pretty quiet for hotel style. You can hear doors shutting as people let them close loudly. I'm not sure if I had anyone next to me but if I did I didn't hear them. My room was on the traffic side of the hotel but I didn't hear it either. I'm a very light sleeper and was very impressed I didn't hear a bunch of noise.
The room was VERY clean and updated. Bed was comfortable and the couch was handy for having friends stop by.
Pool and hot tub are small but never seemed crowded even though it was 90 degrees F.
They offer dinner, beer and wine tues-thurs. Different themes on different nights. Food is pretty good. Nothing to brag about but good and hit the spot. The wine is white and red and the beer is two different draft selections. Fat Tire and I think bud light. They also have a big breakfast every morning.
They have a laundry area and it is free which is nice. Unfortunately it was really busy and whomever was using it made a huge mess in it. They did come clean it the next day and I managed to sneak in a load.
The stairwell carpet was really dirty and stained but the rest of the hotel was really clean.
They have a small basketball court by the pool and BBQs for customer use. It's walking distance to the Westfield mall.
They do allow dogs so I did hear random barking when I would walk the first floor hall. I didn't smell any dog smells though. So that was good.
I paid $114 for this room. I would definitely stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Vancouver/Portland Area extends the best service and value in the area. Our premier location is near the Vancouver Mall (Westfield Center), Delta Park, Club Green Meadows and Vancouver Tennis Center. Located minutes from the Portland Airport and companies such as SEH America, Bonneville Power Administration, Papa Murphy s, Sharp, EDS/Hewlett Packard, Prestige Healthcare, Columbia Machine, Karcher, Underwriters Laboratory, Evergreen Healthcare, Earthlink/New Edge Networks and Kiewit Construction make it an excellent choice for business travelers.Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet served daily will be a perfect start to your day! Settle in to our great room with a complimentary cold beer, glass of wine or soft drink during our legendary evening Sundowner Reception during the week. We also have a 24 hour business center and BridgeMart convenience center. Here for a while? Enjoy our free laundry center! Other services include free wireless Internet access, a outdoor heated pool and spa, sport court and BBQ Pavilion.Each of our rooms is a spacious apartment style studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom suite complete with a full kitchen with microwave, stove top, dishwasher and full size refrigerator making it perfect for guests staying more than a few nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Staybridge Suites Vancouver - Portland Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Vancouver - Portland Area Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Staybridge Suites