“A Nice Dining Option With Friendly Service”
Review of Abhiruchi

Abhiruchi
Ranked #31 of 728 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have eaten at Abhiruchi a number of times now, each time for their lunch buffet, and have been consistently impressed.

The buffet is somewhat small but still offers a very nice selection of Indian dishes that all have a fresh homemade taste.

While not everything on the buffet is particularly spicy, I would recommend trying any unfamiliar items first as there are sometimes a couple of dishes that are unexpectedly hot.

The folks who run this eatery are extremely friendly and attentive as well.

1  Thank pinhead411

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The whole experience is undesirable. The atmosphere is not very inviting. It looks like something out of the 1980's and feels depressing. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't particularly great. It was just ok - feels like a cheap lunch spot for travelers. I live less than a mile from this restaurant and will drive twice the distance to Fisher's Landing for a better Indian meal.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We went for an early dinner and enjoyed our meal. My wife felt hers was a little too spicy and had not been asked when she ordered how spicy she wanted her meal. I had vindaloo and it came medium and was fine.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I just returned from a trip in India and was happy to get a recommendation to go to this restaurant. It was a lovely reminder of all of the wonderful food we ate in India. I had the Saag Paneer and it was excellent. Others had vegi masala, chicken masala, and biriyani. They were all very good. The biriyani was a bit different than what I had in India, it was still very good. It didn't have the whole spices in it where I got an intense explosion of different spices with different bites. Not a fancy place and definitely worth going for the friendly people and the wonderful food.

1  Thank RosemaryFromOregon
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have been here twice and the food was excellent each time. Very authentic cuisine. Staff very attentive. I will definitely go there again when I am in the area.