“Awesome Hotel and Staff!”

Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
coos bay, United States
“Awesome Hotel and Staff!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I would recommend this hotel to everyone! Kimberly was so awesome! She went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable and stress free! Our room was clean, comfortable and smelled fresh(we've stayed in alot of hotels and they always seem to have a bad odor). The breakfast was very tastey. Kimberly made cinnamon rolls the night we were there and she made a point to call our room to let us know they were ready and to come down and get some. Thank you all for a great stay!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Alex F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Toby P,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you had a great stay and experienced excellent customer service from Kimberly, she is a great part of our team. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast as well as the cinnamon rolls. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Alex Fullerton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
Vancouver, United States
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel while with my wife and two kids when visiting the Portland area for the 5k Color Run. Very nice accommodations. They had hot coffee in the lobby whenever I passed thru. Employees were all very helpful and nice. Very clean inside and out and a very classy lobby that had on the football games. Nice touch!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Dear John R,

Thank you for the great review. We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the comfort of our hotel. I hope the Color Run was a great success for you and your family. We hope to see you again for the next event. Thanks again.

Pasadena, United States
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stay at this hotel in Vancouver. It is clean, well maintained and the desk staff is caring and helpful. Rooms are good, the beds, the layout, etc. I like the size of the room for the money I am paying-well worth it. I also like the fact that is near the mall, but not in the middle of it and there are plenty of restaurants in the area w/in easy walking distance.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Thank F. David M
Alex F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear David M,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location near the mall and eateries. We hope that you come visit us again soon.

Media
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We have stayed at a few okay hotels lately in NYC and Florida, but were so grateful and surprised to stumble upon such gracious hospitality in Vancouver, WA! This was the best hotel I can remember staying in. We were greated with courtesy and friendliness, the room was clean and comfortable and included a fridge and coffee maker.
We were so thrilled with the breakfasts! These included eggs (boiled and scrambled), sausage, pancakes, waffles, biscuits, muffins and excellent bread to toast (including whole wheat!), as well as yogurt, cold cereal and fresh fruit. We also were offered several drink options including juices, milks and coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Since we were there for a funeral, they offered to let us use the breakfast room for a family get together free of charge. They also gave our family a very nice sympathy card, and we felt cared for, not just a number in their book!

1 Thank L S
Dear L S,

Thank you for your review. I do hope this finds you all doing well. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and enjoyed our company and much as we enjoyed yours. We try to treat all guest like family. Have a great day!

Brush Prairie, Washington
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My wife and I are looking to move to this city. This was a recommendation by my Realtor, AND YES I did enjoy my stay. But your going to have to ask for any discounts IE AAA, ARP, that type of thing. I stayed three nights-
Otherwise the Continental breakfast was very nice, clean, and tasty. Employees were very nice/helpful and accommodating. All that with a smile too! I stayed in a jetted tub room, Fun, but heated up the room allot and took forever to fill it. Grounds kept clean and tidy. coffee in lobby was very good, I owed several coffee shops for 11 years so I kinda am a good person to ask. Anyhow was always available and yes I did need it! If you really need deep sleep stay on the TOP floors as the bottom get a little noisy-you can hear people dropping things on the floors above you & kids playing. But over all was a nice hotel, better than most Ramada's across the country

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms quieter.
Dear Scott S,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you and your wife had a excellent stay and experience our customer service with a smile. We do our best to provide all of our guests with the best amenities and our housekeeping team works diligently to keep all area's of the hotel nice and clean. We hope that you have found a good place to settle into and appreciate your stay with us.

Kettle Falls
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is a very good place to stay when im in the vanvouver washington area I will always that there the place was clean and updated staff were top notch breakfast was great. Location was great with mall and food close. right of the 205. I was given a room upgrade for my bestwestern gold card. They made cokkies and passed out when checking in .....I cant say enough.....iAs I stay in hotels alot average 2 to 6 nights a week and this one stands well above the standerd....

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alex F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear Glen E,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to us. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay and received excellent customer service from my team. We do hope that you stay with us again soon.

United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

After staying with 5 other BW's across the country, this was the best stay overall! Cleanliness, courtesy, and overall room appearance is a 10+. We are a pet free, smoke free family and this room gave us no health issues. (as do some who do not provide pet free rooms) Just a wonderful experience, excellent breakfast and great location!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alex F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear Nicole P,

Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear we made the top of the list with vacation travels. We do our best to keep certain area's pet friendly for those with allergies. I am glad you had a great stay and we were able to provide you with our excellent customer service. We hope that we see you and your family again someday soon.