Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The staff at this hotel is always helpful and friendly and is well priced for area.. It is located walking distance to the Vancouver mall Is only about 15 min from Portland airport And for being as close as is to freeway don't hear and traffic noise

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alex F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear David B,

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and our proximity to local attractions. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

At the Vancouver Mall. Very nice restaurants (ie) Red Robin, Red Lobster, the Olive Garden. restaurants nearby. Very close to freeway. Room was wonderful! King room very spacious, Bed very very comfortable.. Would stay again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Rm S,

Thank you for your review. I am please you had a good stay and will return. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We have stayed at the Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Hotel & Suites many times. The beds are comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. The service is good. The breakfasts are adequate. The value is excellent! We look forward to staying there again and again. The hotel is centrally located to various restaurant choices and shopping. We travel 4 hours to reach the Portland/Vancouver area where we attend concerts. This hotel is "home."

Room Tip: Second floor on the back is quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear GigliRomano,

Thank you for your review and for your loyalty. We greatly appreciate it. I am glad that you enjoy our comfortable rooms and breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here before, since then it's under new management... I was so excited after booking my two adjoining rooms, middle doors open. It's under NEW MANAGEMENT... Finally new flat screen TV's, we brought are PS3, for Netflix, is wifi connect.. Movies and games. All new bedding and dressers. Really reminds me of the HILTON. Only more reasonable. It's a Saturday to Sunday stay, they allowed me in at 1pm instead of checkin to set up.... Staff is amazing, always accommodating for any and every need.... Okay we have a ton of pillows ;-) I have a group of teens. Well mine are good, also another teen party same night. We had a spa themed sweet 16! And the girls all loved it sooooo much. I always stay here, and love it more under the new management!! It's a lot better. There breakfast in thee am are alwaaaaays good!!! And for a bunch of hungry teens, yes! Great food serving hot and cold. Also, so close to Portland, freeway is near. But no noise distraction I'm on 2nd floor. Last time was 4th floor and again no noise problems.
I will always come here. They helped make my babygirls sweet 16 all the better.
** Two rooms, connecting couches and all for under $200! Great Value! Beds are comfy. Can't wait to get some Zzzzzz's tonight. My girls are at pool now, having A BLAST!! Ty Rachel for booking rooms and helping. Staff is great! Great food, nearby mall ( walking distance ) as well as upscale and other restraunts..... All super close! Good choice for great price and amenities, sauna and work out room too....
I'll recommend to everyone.
Ohhhhhh also Kimberly (front desk) such a sweetheart, she worked late shift and is back in early am. I'm so glad she was here she had me smiling. Aswell as so beyond helpful! You'll be lucky to catch her, if here on a night you stay. Again all the staff is wonderful.... And soon there upgrading the rooms even more, huge flat screens..... Reminds me of the Hilton!!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Meeeeshell,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. I hope we made it a great Sweet 16. I am glad you enjoyed our excellent customer service and upgraded room amenities. We hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

An absolutely lovely hotel. Away from the river, a bit cheaper in price, delightful and helpful staff.

But, noisy.

It is 7 am and I am presently sitting in my room, after the worst night's sleep of the whole two-week long trip, writing this. The rude jerks in the room above me are stomping around like elephants, and the room next door is running their Jacuzzi. And I can hear every bit of it.

I called the desk last night at 11pm about the people above, and they did quite down for a while. At 6 this morning, they were back at it, and woke me up.

I realize that it is not the hotel's fault that some folks are loud and rude, but it is someone's fault that there sound dampening is non-existent.

For $107, I really expected to get a better night's sleep. Now, I get to drive to Seattle on about 4 hours' sleep.

Not planning on staying here again.
My wife is still sleeping, but she can sleep through about anything.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs, and ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear shop99er,

Thank you for your feedback and review. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and staff itself. I do apologize for any noise you may have had to listen to. We definitely try to handle every noise issue we have, sometimes as you said, people are inconsiderate and can't manage to respect others around them. For that I do apologize. Typically our guests to have a quite and good night of rest. I do encourage you to give us another try and let me prove it to you. Again, thank you for your time.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Good value; good service. The staff are caring and very pleasant. Location near Vancouver Mall provides many good restaurant choices in walking distance, Red Lobster, Olive Garden.
Ground. Floor opposite pool is a good room location. Good breakfast selection.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Perseverance,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and nearby Vancouver Mall, with its dining options. We hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

After reading the reviews for this hotel, I booked it for a three night stay for a concert we were going to in Ridgefield, WA. It was definitely the right decision! I reserved a room with a king bed and a large whirlpool tub that had enough room for two. The price was really good since I booked about 2 months before and received a better rate for booking a 3 night stay. The rate was better than comparable hotels especially with the tub. It was really nice to come back to the room and take a bath before going to bed. The only thing that was missing was there wasn't any bubble bath. I asked the front desk for some and they gave me extra hair conditioner to use instead. The bed was really comfortable. The continental breakfast was very good! Lots of variety including eggs, sausage and a waffle maker. If you stay here, don't miss out on it since it can save you money on eating out. In-room wireless internet was complimentary. The hotel was convenient to lots of restaurants and is centrally located to visit Portland without being directly in the heart of the city. Even though the hotel is right next to the freeway, we didn't hear any traffic noise. The entrance to the hotel from the street was a little hard to find at first. It's easier to enter the parking lot from Fourth Plain Road, not Vancouver Mall Drive. Book early because, when we were there, they were sold out for the whole weekend.

Room Tip: The rooms with the whirlpool tubs are on the first floor. There aren't really any rooms with a v...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear glorifyhim,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our amenities as well as convenient location in relation to Portland, Or. I hope you enjoyed your concert and we hope to see you again soon.