“Great value and stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Ok walking into the lobby warm chocolate cookies is a great start. Then comes a very large and nice comfortable room. This is just a great value for a great location, spacious room, wonderful beds and breakfast.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TeamFlounder

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I've stayed at my share of La Quintas and this one was average. The room was comfortable and clean. My problems with my stay might sound picky, but, oh well. The earliest breakfast is available is 6:30 weekdays and 7:30 on weekends. If I never see powdered eggs, bland biscuits and gravy, it would be fine with me.
I am on east coast time, so eating breakfast early works for me. The other issue I have is the lack of TV station options. No CNBC is pushing it. I like watching the opening bell at the stock exchange. I like my Bravo.
The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The lobby is warm and inviting. I would probably stay elsewhere when I return to the area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We've stayed a couple times at a LaQuinta Hotel and have another reservation on Halloween night my family have made your Hotel a Home away from Home place where it will be the only Hotel we will stay if they have one in the city we'd be going to. Keep mUp the GREAT work.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Audrey B
A La Quinta traveler
Selah, Washington, USA
Reviewed 29 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Looking at the price we expected a standard inn like many others, but this one was really excellent. The rooms were large and very clean. Breakfast was also excellent; not only crackers and jelly but really good hot and cold food.
It´s a great place to stay if you want to visit Portland and there are a lot of restaurants nearby.
Rooms at the highway side can be noisy.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms at the highway side. These are noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DimitriB
A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I've stayed at the La Quinta in Vancouver, WA on 2 occasions both times because I was headed to a dog event in Portland. The hotel staff is efficient and helpful, the rooms are spotlessly clean, breakfast is included and there's plenty to choose from, and the free wi-fi worked well in the room. The best thing is that I do not have to worry about bringing my dogs there or that they will leave with fleas!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Wanted to save money by staying over the bridge from Portland in nearby Vancouver. This is was a good choice since we were traveling with our dog. Near the freeway, 15 min from Portland. Stayed there for 2 nights. Beds are comfortable and breakfast is good. I really like La Quinta's they are pet friendly and most have upgraded rooms with flat screen TV's and having breakfast provided makes it even a better value.

Room Tip: Not really a view but I would try to get one facing away from the freeway. Pretty Quiet area overall...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple