La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
US$94
US$86
US$84
1,088 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywaffleshard boiled eggswould stay here againsalmon creekcookieseasy accessgreat place to staystaff was friendlyindoor poolfree breakfastcoffee makerpetlqdogs
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We rented 10 rooms for business for three nights then decided as a group to stay somewhere else.
First of all the entire third floor smelled like marijuana, but we dealt with it.

The first day everyone in our party commented on how filthy every table was in the breakfast area, the staff walked right by the filth and overflowing garbage can and did not keep the breakfast items full, the staff did have time to stare at their phones though. The biscuits and gravy were rock hard and even though they seemed to have a good selection for breakfast, everything was just not clean or cared for at all, some of our group just walked out and bought breakfast elsewhere.

Okay, the business center had no printer or way to print anything...Really,...the pool area was cold, the fitness center had no weight machine or free weights some people had flat screens and others had blurry tube tv,s. The rooms were clean and included a fridge and microwave but that's all this hotel has to offer. The front desk night staff were very good and friendly but the woman that worked mornings clearly did not care. We debated whether or not to leave ten separate poor reviews, luckily for this hotel we didn't.....clean the breakfast tables and put your phone's down, put some care in your jobs, when ten people comment on how disgusting and dirty your breakfast area is..do something about it......we had our travel dept remove this one from our list.

Room Tip: No printer in business center, filthy breakfast area, they do have a guest laundry And fridge,microwave in rooms may or may not be a flat screen. better and cheaper hotels are close by.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Maineproduct
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We enjoy staying here when we visit our daughter & son-in-law who live in Vancouver. The rooms have always been clean, the beds & linens are super comfortable, and they allow our little dog (at no additional fee). We don't usually take advantage of the free breakfast but it looked wonderful. AND with an internet special we got an amazing price! This LaQuinta is one of the best priced in the chain and is just as wonderful as others but at a much better price compared to the LaQ in WallaWalla.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I signed a rate when I arrived and was hoping for a King suite but they didn't have one at the time. I was told I could move to another room if I wanted. After opening the door and noticing pet "issues" I requested a room in a non pet room so they moved me to the 4th. floor with two queens. my stay was more than just a couple of nights so I would assume they could give me a King which would be cheaper or just charge for a King suite any way. However, with out my knowledge they actually charged me more for Friday and Saturday and deceitfully added that to my bill. That I think was dishonest. Was it enough to have to complain to someone behind the desk that probably was told to do that in the first place because of policy? I didn't think so. It would have been far smarter to bill me the rate for which I agreed to when arriving,...or less. But certainly not more.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tim P
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Good stay. Good breakfast. The neighbors got up a little early and were not real quiet. Everyone that we spoke to was friendly and seemed happy. Nice landscaping outside of the front entrance. The location is convenient to the Vancouver area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2014

The LaQuinta is friendly, clean, efficient, and priced very well. It is quiet, the entire staff is top notch. There are a number of good restaurants and shops in the area plus a new full service hospital within a half mile. We're frequent visitors to the area and will only stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends