“Pricey? Not a bit!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Really excellent rates. Clean and secure. Friendly staff. We paid at least 20% more at a hotel across the highway that was dated and smelly. I will definitely stay here every time we are in town. Only stayed one night so can't comment on maid service.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 May 2014

the staff was very friendly, just think a little pricey. But everything was odor free and clean. Even though we did not try the food, everyone that we spoke to said it was real good. nothing more to say. xxooxoxoxoooxoxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Excellent experience, really a first class Hotel, facilities were excellent, extremely well maintained, service was great, would stay again in a heartbeat. Near Interstate which helps coming and going

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The original plan was 1 night but because of our crazy situation and the stressful turn of events that followed we ended up staying 5 nights. From April 28th - May 3rd 2014.

The staff was completely accommodating and the so nice. Every staff member I came across was so nice, I can not say enough about them.

Mid way through our stay we had to move from our room to a suit (at no additional charge, because of a misunderstanding I suppose).
And you accept PETS!!! PLUS PLUS PLUS

The the Owner:
There were only two things that would have made our stay excellent instead of just very good. The mattress on the pull out needs replaced (terrible didn't even use it so bad!) and the washer and dryer need replacing (took about 4 hours to do 1 load of laundry that's a little ridiculous, especially since several people trying to use the same washer and dryer gets very frustrating)...

Room Tip: 301 very comfortable room and not noisy... 220 comfortable room if you do not need the pull out...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel was an excellent bargain. For the cost of the room (mid-range about $80 per night) I expected adequate customer service and accommodations and was surprised by far. The hotel lobby was in wonderful shape and very pretty to look at, the staff was prompt and friendly and the room was exactly what I needed. My only minor complaint would be the hotel's location is right next to a freeway and it's just a little loud at night. That aside, my stay was fantastic and I would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The beds were the best we've ever slept in...had the best night's rest since the last time we stayed there. The hotel was 17 miles from the hospital we needed to be at in Portland...there were many other hotels we could choose from that are much closer to the hospital but this was well worth the round trip drive to stay here. Spacious clean comfortable quiet rooms, good breakfast choices, courteous helpful staff, clean delightful pool, elevator, fireplace in the lobby, evening cookies, affordable, what more could you ask for??? Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I should have written this last November when I stayed at the Vancouver, WA La Quinta Inn.
I stayed for about 7 days and every day was great, the room was clean, quiet and the breakfast was fine. The kitchen staff and everyone at the front desk were very nice, including the manager. One afternoon a troubled guest was complaining about charges for cleaning her room that was a disaster. The lady was very rude and had quite a dirty mouth; the manager handled it great and very professional. I would recommend this place to ALL. Now, don't forget all La Quinta Inn's may be the same but this was was. Even the lady that decorated for Christmas was a lovely lady. Seems she's done the decorating by herself for years. Truly, I felt like I was with an extended family for the holidays.
Thanks,
Nina B!

Room Tip: I don't know, I was very comfortable, that's all I can say..
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo