“Small and Cozy”

Ranked #149 of 705 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a neighborhood restaurant featuring our own recipes. As noted by my last name, I am a "Waddle". I grew up working and learning about the restaurant business at the Waddles that was at Jantzen beach for so many years. I added some of my favorite recipes from those years to our menu. We're all about "real" food using fresh incredients and our own special flavors in all we do.In addition to the restaurant we offer full service catering and event planning solutions.
Vancouver, Washington
“Small and Cozy”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Ducktales Kitchen is a small family run place. Food proportions are very good. Service is always prompt and friendly. I ordered the Mac and cheese that is made with 5 different cheeses and is crusted on top. They have a pastry chef that makes all the deserts and they are great!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Aceseca

Canby, Oregon
“Great Location for Family Gathering”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Based on TA reviews I selected Ducktales Kitchen for a recent family get together. We were able to make reservations in advance. When we arrived at the restaurant our tables were ready and waiting, including coloring sheets and crayons for the kids. The waitress that served us did an awesome job! We had 24 in our group and she handled the multiple tickets with ease. All the food came out at the same time and was all done correctly. Our waitress was attentive and drink re-fills were handled proactively. Since we were meeting up mid-day we had the choice of breakfast or lunch. The price point is very reasonable and the food was good. I heard positive comments from everyone in our group. Made for a nice spot to meet up with family and visit in a comfortable environment.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Stevey1612
Emmett, Idaho
“Fun Breakfast Place!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We tried out Ducktales based upon a TA review and had a pleasant experience. Service was a bit slow on a busy Saturday morning, but the waitress was nice to our girls and the food made up for the delay. Good portion sizes and all of the food was hot and tasty. Some breakfast places over-salt the food - not at Ducktales. My wife had Eggs Benedict and was pleased with her order. The girls and Dad ate our entire plate... we should have taken some home. Instead, we went home and took a nap! This is a quaint place in the heart of Vancouver in a strip mall. Staff is friendly, food is good, prices reasonable. Try it yourself.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Robbie R
Vancouver, Washington
“I watch daily for the Pasta & Dessert Special!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Their cook comes up with such a great variety of pasta specials! My favorite is the one with the rosemary sauce.... I also love their "chicken Cordon Bleau" but I would have to say my biggest addiction is the Black and White Cake.and/or Dark Chocolate Mousse - but they don't have them all the time so you have to be on your toes!

The are also great about my "pickiness" - I have a few food allergies so I'm always saying "no mushrooms" or "could you make it like this instead of that?" and they are quick to accommodate.

I subscribe to their menu "blog" so I get an email with each day's specials - I will literally plan may day around whether or not I'm goin' to DuckTales Kitchen!

I haven't yet had a chance to go for breakfast - but I have had their brunches in the past and they were incredible so I'm sure their daily breakfasts are great as well!

While I don't drink often, I am a very picky Chardonnay drinker - and they are always able to meet my standards. They also have a full service bar which is nice when I go with friends that like that sort of thing.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Harmony C
JustDucky2012, Public Relations Manager at Ducktales Kitchen, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thanks Harmony, we are always glad to accommodate!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Great food and place. Friendly, clean resturant and we didn't have to wait long for our food. I tried the shrimp alfredo and my mom had the mushroom burger. Small menu but I like that.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lapooh13
Cool! Don't forget we offer breakfast Tues - Fri as well (referring to the small menu). We are also working on changing up the menu a bit. In the meantime, it is our hope that the daily pasta and soup specials will keep you interested. See you soon!