“Just Average”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Just Average”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Service was a little slow. We were a group of fourteen, but the restaurant was not nearly full so staff should have been able to handle us. Food was average. We did appreciate that they provided three separate checks.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CacheOn

Vancouver, Washington, United States
“better than average!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

my wife and I have been trying to replace the chevys, that we loved for years, this place might do it, very clean fast service, food was better than I expected, as were the prices!

• Visited November 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Very Average :(”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I have been to two other of this chain in two other states and have been happy. But this place was not up to the standard. I should have known when there was hardly anyone there for a Thursday 630pm crowd. The service and servers are very nice, however, the food is very bland. No "kick" to it at all. I had the the stuffed avocado and it was just meh. And I love Mexican food. I would not recommend. And the location is very hard to get to traffic patterns.

1 Thank YearoftheRabbit
Washougal, Washington
“Staff overwelmed”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This place is usually great! Great food and service. I don't know what happened but we were there 4/3/14 Sat at the bar. It was clear the bartender was either new or something he was very overwelmed. Almost shaking running back and forth tending bar clearing tables and serving. We waited 15 minutes for a beer. He dropped the lime and didnt bother replacing it. He did give us our menues. After 20 more minutes he brought our chips and salsa as we asked for another beer. But he was off before we could give him our order. We got our beer, no lime. As wisked away again. We got and left to the restaueant thinking the food may come faster there. Nope! We asked for our bill and left. We sat there for about an hour. Terrible service that night. Someone or a couple someones mustve quit. No manager in site helping out, unless he was the one tending bar. The restaurant was not as busy as it cohldve been either.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Debbie G
Troutdale, Oregon
“hold the salt!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Went there on a Sunday, with wife and four friends who had recommended this place, and while the restaurant itself was pleasant, and I was pleased with the prices and the service, the food itself left something to be desired; my plate looked and tasted like it was reheated from a previous day, as the sauce was uber-salty and same with the entrée. I wouldn't go this far for Mexican food. I know lots of restaurants in Portland that are better

• Visited March 2014