“Spendy, but worth it!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My department had an outing here - about 10 people total. We were seated in the upper area behind the service station, which was perfect for larger groups. We got loud and rowdy, but were well away from other patrons as to not be offensive. The service was impeccable! The food was delicious and perfectly portioned. The drinks were the spendiest part, but they were creative and packed a punch. Give the jalapeno specialty margarita a try! I would definitely come back on my own!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I took my daughter there on Father's Day at 2:00 pm, and the hostess recommended the bar because it was happy hour. I ordered a Tecate which I had to request a lime and then the small bowl of chips arrived. After looking at the menu (no lunch menu) there was nothing on it less than $10.75 other than soup.

My daughter ordered two enchiladas with rice and beans $13.75
I had two tacos with rice and beans $10.75
Tecate $4.75 (can)
Dos Equis $4.75
Virgin Margarita $5.75

Service was slow......overall lunch was a fifty spot for two people.

1  Thank washingtonjim
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We went based on reviews. Our food was barely palatable; any number of Mexican establishments do better. We will not return.

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Dated atmosphete and can't believe how ignored we were sitting in the center of the bar area! Server went back and forth at least 6x and never asked if we wanted another round which we would have until we felt ignored.

2nd chances..ok, went here again and we were much better attended to, still sat in the bar but there were 6 of us so maybe that made a difference. Margaritas were tasty and huge. Fish tacos were a good choice but I had mine grilled which were tasty. Girls look like they are trying too hard with their too short skirts and boots.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have been going to Jorge's on a fairly regular basis for the past year. The people are always friendly & food is always delicious!!
Their margaritas aren't from any pre-mix. They prepare each margarita by hand. I've watched them mull everything together. I have NEVER been disappointed! If you can handle the heat, try the Jalapeno margarita! They come in 2 sizes; big - 16 ounces & bigger - 32 ounces.
From the first time I went, I was always treated like I was the most important person there. Now that I'm a regular, the servers all come by to say hi.