“"Very good!"”

Cuisines: Pizza
vancouver
“"Very good!"”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Bought a Groupon coupon so was the first time weve tried Pizza Schmizza! Was very pleased, ordered the chicken garlic artichoke and spinach with feta! Was very good and would pay the full price anytime! very fun decor in the restaurant and you could see the pizza being made as well! went home and purchased another Groupon, good deal $10 for $20 dollars for any food items!

• Visited December 2012

Enumclaw, Washington
“Good pizza and location”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We needed a quick late lunch / early dinner and my friend had a Groupon coupon, so we stopped in here. Nice little resaurant, friendly staff and good food. We each had a Greek salad, which was very good. I had some pizza,which was good as well. My friend had some wings and mentioned that they, too, were good. Sooo, over all very good! I would recommend Pizza Schmizza in Salmon Creek if you are in the area and need an above average fast food meal.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Enumclaw1991
“Love the new crew and layout”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We have been to this Pizza Schmizza twice since the new owner took over. The layout is better and the staff seem to really want to help the customer. The student ID discount is great and helps when feeding the family.

1 Thank PNWMR
Vancouver, Washington
“Great pizza and pasta”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I love the pasta and salads, and my kids love the Pizza. It great for the hole family. I have tried the pizza too, it above average. with the combo meals it will not break the the bank.

Visited November 2012