“Two thumbs up. ”
Review of Killer Burger

Killer Burger
Ranked #28 of 736 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Burgers and Beer. What can I say....it doesn't get much better than that for me. Good selection of both.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Okay Okay. I know. The title sounds so far fetched, maybe not even tasty. But honestly, that is the go to and absolutely what you must try, first that is. I reluctantly ordered it and it blew me away. Might be the best burger I have ever had. So much so I have tried to replicate it back home to no avail. I can not wait to get back to Vancouver just to eat here. We liked it so much we went back the next day and I had the barnyard which was also quite unique and tasty, but nothing like the PBPB Burger. They also have some great local beers which add to the meal significantly.

1  Thank ChristianLoganbill
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I can't believe some of these other reviews. Did I eat at the same place as they did? While Killer Burger's are good to fair, they are NOT excellent. They are greasy-fork diner style burgers at best. They are high priced too unless you go at their reduced price times in the late afternoon, and I have never seen more that it ever being more than 1/2 full when I drive by this place three times a week.

Again, while not very good, these burgers are fair to good, and pricey. But what burger isn't these days except those little cheap ones at the national chain burger joints. This is just another one of those "take it to leave it" restaurants for me. But hey, if grease and mucho calories is your thing, go for it. Just don't tell me its the "Best Burger in Vancouver", because it isn't.

2  Thank 6595STG
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Fries were great and they have a nice selection of micro brews. Music was too loud and too alternative/metal for my taste. Jose Mendoza burger had really good flavor and was cooked well but it came out with a very soggy bun. I appreciated the girlie size - it was enough without being too much. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Cindi S
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Been there 30 times or so, mostly for the Black Molly and a beer. I haven't had an issue with an employee. My food has always been correct. It's a little loud which hides our 13 month old pretty well, so when he goes with us it's a plus.

1  Thank Jphnny4