“Comfort Food !”

Panera Bread
Ranked #277 of 728 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have been a fan of Panera Bread for years and this is my favorite location throughout the chain. The management makes this the best run location. Food is always fresh, well prepared and presented.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

A really great, reliable and always tasty place to eat. I visit there often. Clean, with a fireplace and great service.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

I picked up a catering order on January 22 2014 from Panera Bread that included "fresh squeezed orange juice". A gallon of orange juice was $14.99, definitely the most expensive orange juice I ever purchased. When I got to work and looked on the boxes (there were two boxed of half gallon each), one had an expiration date of February 1, and the other had expired 10 days prior on January 12! I took the juice back, got a "sorry we will make sure to check our dates from now on" and I was asked if I would like a refund (did they expect me to say, no, please I don't need a refund?). Needless to say, I won't be returning to this Panera location.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Whenever you stop at a Panera, you are guaranteed a great meal. Always fresh ingredients, warm bread and pastries to die for.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good choice for lunch sandwiches, and great selection of pastry and breads. Better than fast food! Good coffee too.