“Good food, nice people”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try a new Chinese food place, so we decided to give this place a go. I had a strawberry smoothie with tapioca bubbles, which was delicious! Food was decent, a bit pricey though.

2  Thank Tracy T

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I've been to many Chinese restaurants in the Portland/Vancouver area and this one has gone to the top of my list. I bought a Group On voucher and tried it out even though it's a ways away from where I live. It was certainly worth it! We had kung pao chicken and mu shu pork with pork fried rice. Both were superb. The kung pao was thoroughly hot and fresh with crunchy veggies and peanuts in a tantalizing brown sauce. The mu shu was also very fresh and wonderful. It comes with wraps and a brown sauce on the side. The portions were very generous. The staff was friendly, prompt and attentive. I will be back--even without the coupon! Great work, guys.

5  Thank vatonorteno
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Very friendly service, food was good. Had potstickers, small but plenty and tasty. Szechuan beef very good full of flavor. Now as for the honey chicken....unless you have a chisel to get it off your teeth, plate, fork or wherever the breading touches I'd pass. It was good but so so sticky with the honey on it it was annoying to say the least.

Overall I'd go again, more of a takeout joint than sit down.

2  Thank Stevo428
Reviewed 11 June 2013

This my new favorite Chinese restaurant!! I am very picky as I love fresh crisp veggies. I have many food allergies and its difficult to find that perfect place. the service is always friendly and compliant, the atmosphere is a pleasure, the prices are very reasonable considering the portion size that is huge- but mostly the food is fresh, tasty and well presented! Keep it up!!

3  Thank PAMELA S
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The service is friendly.
The pot stickers were a great way to start the meal.
A Senior and Children's menu is available
A good selection of Chinese favorites
The food is very good.