“Best Coffee and Muffin I have ever had was at Torque Coffee of Vancouver”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Torque Coffee

Torque Coffee
Ranked #22 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Kennewick, Washington
“Best Coffee and Muffin I have ever had was at Torque Coffee of Vancouver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

I stayed a few nights at the Hilton in Vancouver right next to City Hall in Vancouver and wanted some Coffee and maybe a pastry. I noticed a sign outside of the Hilton across the street that said Coffee and Pastries on 5th and Columbia. I walked only one block and found Torque Coffee.

See pics

When you walk into Torque Coffee you see a very large open floorplan, looks very industrial...its a very good look for the business. Its dog and bicycle friendly. They even have a water bowl for your dogs. I noticed a guy push his bicycle in and get some coffee. I also noticed a woman on her Apple laptop working on something. I also noticed a couple of business men chatting up and drinking some coffee.

Now to the Coffee........I guess I have always had burt Coffee in the past because the coffee have a ton of flavor and didnt taste burt. I had a Large Non Fat Mocha.
I also had a Blue Berry Bran muffin......it was moist muffin unlike none I have had before.

Again....best Coffee and Muffin I have ever had...too bad I live on the other side of the state and cant visit this place daily.

They have a very unique look....very friendly staff. I cant wait until until I have the opportunity to visit Torque Coffee again.

I believe that they are open from 7am to 7pm daily.....but I'm not 100% sure on the time and or the days.

• Visited May 2013