“Gourmet Pizza, non-gourmet price”
Review of Pizzicato Gourmet Pizza - CLOSED

Pizzicato Gourmet Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Nice looking pizza place. Decor is sleek while being rustic. Smooth sleek lines, minimalist wood. Cool lighting. Calm vibe.

Staff is very friendly. Approachable. Very very responsive and aware. Proactive with needs. Example: The guy by the oven signaled to a server that I was about to ask a question.

The food was good. Well-cooked. A bit fancy for me. I am more of a Papa Johns guy but that doesn't mean Pizzicato's pizza wasn't good. Just too gourmet for me. Good tasting though.

Even though their taste is gourmet , their prices are very reasonable. They have good lunch special deals such as 2 slices and a soda for less than 6 bucks.

Must order: Strawberry lemonade made with real crushed strawberries

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My wife and I ate there recently, after having been there over a dozen years earlier. The food was as good as I remember. We had a salad and two small pizzas. The pear, Gorgonzola, and arugula salad needed more pear; there were only two thin shaved slices. Also, the dressing was too acidic; it needed more balance.

The pizzas were good. We had a margherita and a mushroom. Both were good. The margherita could have used more mozzarella. The mushroom, however, was fine. The crust, which is the star of any pizza, was good, albeit a bit thicker than I prefer. My wife enjoyed the crust thoroughly.

There was decent selection of beers, but the wine list could have had a few more selections.

Overall, a decent meal at a decent price. I would return the next time we are in. Vancouver.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

So I frequent this joint often. Love their pizza and local draft beers. However, I go to McMenamins way
More often because the seats are so damn uncomfortable at Pizzacato.

Reviewed 2 August 2010

I love pizzicato they have devine salads and their pizza is great and tastes wonderful you get to watch them toss the dough in the air and it is a great place for families! i highly recomend this place if you come to vancouver wonderful!