“Great food!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Great food!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We had read the ratings for Philly Bilmos on TripAdvisor, so decided to go there with some friends. We found ourselves very excited with the wonderful smells that greeted us. We chose the loaded cheese steak sandwiches. The food is made to order, and it took quite awhile to get ours, so it might not be a good spot to stop at during a lunch hour. It was fun to watch the grill cook working the meat and to hear the sound of his spatulas on the grill. We split an order of cheese fries- yummy, and the sandwich was fresh, flavorful, and filling.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TheCheerfulGivers

Vancouver, Washington
“Authentic Philly cheese steak sandwiches!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

A little on the spendy side but well worth that craving for a philly cheese steak sandwich. Serves bottled beer. Usually has a sports game on that you can watch while eating or waiting for your sandwich to be made.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, CA
“Delicious and Inexpensive!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I love the cheesesteaks here. I've tried both the loaded and the traditional - both were great. They are huge (so consider spitting even the smaller one) with someone else.

I usually call ahead and take them home.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Good Food/ Great Price/Great Personable Service”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Took my girlfriends here for a birthday dinner. Great Philly Cheesesteaks! Great prices! Large portions so you could share a meal ( I did not, I ate it all!). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely eat here again and take other people. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Jacqueline B
Battle Ground, Washington
“"Are you going to cry?"”
Reviewed 21 December 2012 via mobile

That's what my kids asked tonight when I started eating the first real cheesesteak I've had since moving from the east coast. I know it may seem pathetic but that roll and flavor from "Philly Bilmos" brought back memories of my Dad taking me to "Submarine Haven". A small hole in the wall in Baltimore, MD that was owned by a guy from Philly. We used to go there to get cheesesteaks when I was a kid. Then I moved to a town outside of Philly and I had a couple of favorite places to get similar cheesesteaks. I moved to Vancouver five years ago. Don't get me wrong I love west coast food but tonight when I found Philly Bilmos it brought back a wave of memories. I just recently met a guy from New Jersey and we were discussing cheesesteaks. He told me I had to go to Philly Bilmos. The rolls baby! They are the real thing! The way the meat is chopped and the onions and cheese blended together with the meat...amazing! Tonight was my first time eating there. I had to drive back and thank them tonight for such a great cheesesteak. I haven't had any of their other food but if it compares to the cheesesteak I've found a favorite in Vancouver. They have Amoroso Rolls and Tastykakes! I have to talk this guy into making pizza! I will gladly drive from Battle Ground to eat here.

2 Thank FromBattleGroundWA

Been to Philly Bilmos? Share your experiences!