“sad”

Add it.
Dodge City Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 December 2012

was really sad the wait staff didnt know where they were doing the djs sucked couldnt get any food got the drinks wrong no one to wait on us. never ever going back again

1  Thank kistadanea

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I had heard nothing but great things about Dodge City, so when my friend decided he was taking me there, I decided to go along with it. The instant we walked in I felt like I was in some back of the woods trashy little wannabe night club. I grew up around dive bars that had better people in them. Not to mention the fact that the music was absolutely horrible. Great if you were one of the many ladies there grinding on random guys. Never again will I go here. Absolutely horrible experience. Not to mention I've been in bars and clubs with far more many people, and got my drinks quicker.

1  Thank Emilie D
Reviewed 4 November 2011

This place advertised $800 for a costume contest. After the first round "most creative" I was headed for the door. I saw the DJ through the fence and told him what a joke it was that the person who won should not have even been on stage. The fix was in and everyone could see it. He said they didn't want to pick the good costumes till later and that I should stick around. "Come back in and let me buy you a shot" Didn't get it!!! The next category I didn't fit into but the same results. I would have picked 15 others before the one who won. Then they announced several times we have two more categories coming up. But they called last call and thanks for coming out. Broken glass everywhere. They couldn't clean it up fast enough. Fights break out and the security doesn't hold back the person throwing punches so they get to come flying back in several times. The place looked about half full on a night that should have been packed. I use to go to this place years ago and it was not that bad. I don't see how it could be open much longer if they continue like this. The only good thing was my bartender who I thought did her job very well.

2  Thank CABOREECE
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Had a great time watching football and enjoying a great burger. The service was outstanding as well. Throw in peanuts and cold beer, two thumbs up!!

1  Thank TeamFlounder
Reviewed 27 December 2010

I had recently moved back from a college town and wanted to check a place out in town. We decided to go on ladies night. At the minute of our arrival the line was wrapped around the corner leading me to think the gate keeper was creating hype....this turned out to be true. Standing outside and listening to the conversations that were taking place did allow us to take special note of the inferior gene pool around us....Sorry had to be said...if your pick up line is ay girl lemme holla atchu please save the girl the trouble and stay home. The DJ was good, you didn't have to wait forever for a drink and besides the multiple groups of grenades we had a good time. Be forewarned gentleman that once 1 am hits the atmosphere rapidly deteriorates due to overly intoxicated and mad at the world [--] bags that don't know how to enjoy themselves.

2  Thank HermanMelville