“Very Decent Place”

Add it.
Dodge City Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 December 2010

Food is great, prices are decent (especially at happy hour!). The staff is super nice (well, minus the guard at the door haha) and the DJ was fun. Great music, great dancing, and big fat kudos to the dance instructor who was amazing!

Also- there is a side with a dance floor and seating (loved the comfy chairs!) and another side so you are away from some of the noise.

1  Thank luckypeach
There are newer reviews for Dodge City Bar & Grill

Reviewed 14 November 2010

I have ate here twice. The fist time the food was 'okay' but the service was not too good. Then next time I brought friends, so a table of 4. The first person got their taco salad, which he did say was good. But 20 mins later, the rest of us had not received our food. The second plate came out, and then my food (about 5 mins later). I finally asked the server if it is normal that food is served 20 mins apart from people, because our friend was already done eating, and the last person had not received his food. The server was very short and rude, and told me that there is only one cook and he had to cook every body's food. It just so happened that 2 people in my part are in the restaurant business, one a cook, the other a chef. We waited about 20 mins for our first plate to be delivered, and then another 30 before the last plate was delivered. After the server snapped at me, we had a different server after that. I know that restaurants can get busy, and I normally will give them 2 trys. But never again will I eat here, or will I tell anyone to ever go here.
And a good note, when the food was served, it was good, although one of orders was not correct.

4  Thank Jtravelerss
Reviewed 4 April 2010

This is the worst want-to-be "Night Club" bar in Vancouver. I paid $5 at the door to a Meat Head Bouncer who was very short with me and my friend and acted as if we were bothering him. He told us it would be well worth our money so reluctantly we paid and went in. I am a Bouncer at another bar and I ca tell you this isn't how you treat patrons let alone lie that it would be worth the $5. Once in this "Hole" of a bar we made a lap around realized that we should have been paid to be there rather than have paid and asked Meat Head for our money back after having been in for less than 5 min of course he wasn't "authorized" to do so. We decided to go in and at least get a drink. If I didnt regret my $5 investment before once I paid $9 for a draft beer and a mixed drink from the Linebacker of a female bartender I came to the conclusion that the $14 I was out thus far would have been better wasted in a ball of fire. DO NOT go to this bar. Security is a joke, bartenders are lousy at best and everything is overpriced for what you get.

2  Thank Nomad7Vancouver
Reviewed 11 May 2009

I went here on a weekend and it was so much fun. The place was packed and i danced all night. I can't wait to get back into Vancouver so i can go back.....

Reviewed 23 May 2008

If you don't want the hassle of driving to Portland and your up for some local entertainment this is the place. Come after 10:30 if you want more of a club scene. Great drinks, service and music. Its just like Cheers, the bar where everyone knows your name.
Try it on for size!