“An amazing and lamentable decline”
Review of Mexico Lindo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mexico Lindo
Ranked #452 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Mexican
Vancouver, Washington
“An amazing and lamentable decline”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We returned to our neighborhood Mexican restaurant, and its decline is remarkable. The seats were very uncomfortable, with split vinyl; the wait staff was inattentive and inept ('Would you like to order some dessert?" "We haven't had our dinner yet!"; followed by a belated check of the warming window where our meals were waiting, e.g.), and my meal was inedible, as in way too salty, all the way around. Hard to imagine why a chile relleno would need salting, much less refritos, but there you go. Even paying the bill seems to be an imposition upon the help. Not sure what is happening, but it was so bad, we won't be returning. Adios, amigos.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Steve T

Vancouver, Washington
“Better than most by far”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

It is hard to find good Mexican food in Vancouver. Mexico Linda does better. Avoid the 'Combinacion' offerings: the house does a great job on the fare away from the 'ordinary'. Their 'Bomber' margaritas are the best! The place is family run; it does a great job at providing good, tasty food at a reasonable price. We've eaten there dozens of times, and have never been disappointed, which in itself is remarkable. We plan on dining there again, and recommend it without reservation to others.

• Visited May 2014
“AUTHENTIC MEXICAN TREASURE!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My boyfriend & I stopped in for a bite after reading a few other 5 star reviews for Lindo and were glad we did. Not only did we get a wonderfully, delicious meal at a reasonable price but a show as well! The bartender made our Spanish Coffees right at our table...lighting them on fire before our very eyes. Mucho impressive!!! Our waitress, Julia, was very pleasant and attentive. Though the place wasn't crowded business should soon pick up with the way they treat their customers & word of mouth ;) Cheers!

• Visited October 2013
Berrien Springs, Michigan
“Okay food, good service”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This was my first visit, but the friends I was with have been here several times and had told me how much they liked it. Of course, that isn't always a good thing, because it raises expectations. I ordered chile rellenos and it was good, but nothing out of the ordinary, run-of-the-mill chile rellenos. What I especially liked though was the salsa. Also, the wait staff where friendly and efficient. While I'm not sure it lived up to the expectations I had, it was good and I would visit again. The best Mexican food I've ever had, no, but certainly quite acceptable.

• Visited June 2013
Vancouver, wa
“Worst Mexican food in town”
Reviewed 10 September 2010

Trust me, I know my Mexican food and this is the worst Mexican restaurant in town. The bland salsa is always a good sign that the dinner will not be good. I've tried it twice just to make sure and it was worse the second time around. Food has no flavor.